Navy Graduation

Options
ILiftHeavyAcrylics
ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
So I have arrived at my husband's Navy graduation, ALL by myself :) I don't think I'll be running around in my car downtown (that's why God invented taxis) BUT I'm feeling much more confident, can't WAIT to see my husband and I actually really likes Chicago so far. Everyone is so friendly, which I was not expecting. I am wondering if I can get a taxi from North Chicago to the Shedd Aquarium though, and wondering how much such an adventure would cost. I've already paid the ticket to get in. On and I have a handicapped tag for my car so that might help. Andy at the front desk is extremely helpful and I'm over all very very happy.

Replies

• Froggy1976
    Options
    Congrats to your husband! I remember the day I graduated day, third most rpoud day of my life. First two were having my kids. Next up college graduation!
  • wendybrian
    Options
    I missed your last posting!!!! Hope it all worked out for you! They probably have buses for the guys too. I know everytime we are downtown we see a lot of Navy guys and gals. Navy Pier is fun too if you are still in town Have fun!!!! :)