Bodybugg

Options
Hey guys, I was just letting everyone know that for the next three days the Bodybugg Version 3 is on sale for 99.99, and the watch is 79.99 I believe. I use the bodybugg SP, which pairs with my smartphone. I love it and it really helps me stay on track, just didn't know if anyone was thinking about purchasing one.

Replies

• movn4ward
    movn4ward Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I really want one and think I will get one now.
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I hope you like it. Let me know if you have any questions!
  • Cinnamonie
    Options
    I hope you like it. Let me know if you have any questions!

Hey-my boyfriend just got in on this deal and got me one for my birthday...it should get here in a few weeks...just wondering how you integrate it with MFP (because it measures everything...so do you subtract out the basal burn, etc?) also you wear it 24/7 right? and does it show up under your clothes? how do you find it works? Sorry for the bombardment!
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I actually still use MFP to count calories because it is way better. Bodybugg does not have a lot of food in their database. Basically I would just use bodybugg for calories out and MFP for calories in. sometimes I add in my calorie burn to MFP also, just to see how they compare. When I first got mine I did wear it 24/7. Now when I do wear it (only with long sleeved shirts), I only wear it during waking hours. It does show up under some clothes, like thin shirts, but honestly I've only had a few people notice it. Let me know how you like it, and FYI it can lead to obsessive behaviors...lol
  • auntbitsy
    auntbitsy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Why only wear it in your waking hours? That means you're considering your calorie burn less than it actually is. I burn around 600 calories (give or take) in my sleeping hours.