Need help on some good vvorkout dvds

Options
I am on vveek 2 of the shred and love it. I am vvondering vvhat to do next? Im sure you all have done some that vvorked for you....so please give me ideas and your results. I need a Booty one also.

Replies

• KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    My daughter is doing Insanity, it is very tough but I think it would be a good challenge for you after finishing shred.
  • joimichele
    Options
    Jillian's BFBM! Great burn!
  • Southernsister
    Southernsister Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    thanks...im up for the hard stuff (smile)
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of good dvds out there... Just depends what you like... I love Turbo Fire, Turbo Jam, Chalean Extreme, etc... Beach Body does have a Booty workout, but can't remember what it's called right now..

You may also want to check out www.collagevideo.com... There are tons of workout dvds on there with breakdown of the workout and reviews too!... Good Luck!
  • MrsPike07
    MrsPike07 Posts: 160
    Options
    I have heard a lot of people say they have done the following in this order and have had great results: 30 DS, Ripped in 30 then P90X. Best of luck!
  • charissaknouff
    Options
    I did P90X before my previous pregnancy. LOVED it. Great results in a short amount of time (not a lot of weight loss but a lot of inches lost!). Working my way back into those dvd's now. Finishing up 30 day shred!

I also like the ZUMBA dvd's (class is MUCH more fun) and the Beachbody Turbo Jam dvd's.
  • charissaknouff
    Options
    I did P90X before my previous pregnancy. LOVED it. Great results in a short amount of time (not a lot of weight loss but a lot of inches lost!). Working my way back into those dvd's now. Finishing up 30 day shred!

I also like the ZUMBA dvd's (class is MUCH more fun) and the Beachbody Turbo Jam dvd's.
  • charissaknouff
    Options
    oops. Sorry for the double post!?!