Dvd Workouts

Options
Has anyone tried Hip Hop Abs? What are some of the dvd's you've tried?

Replies

• hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried Hip Hop Abs? What are some of the dvd's you've tried?
  • Biggestloserfan
    Options
    I use a lot of Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds DVDs and I have also used a lot of different Prevention aerobic dvd's. I haven't tried the hip hop abs but it looks kind of fun.
  • nwfamilygal
    nwfamilygal Posts: 635
    Options
    Used Leslie Sansone's (Walk Away the Pounds DvD and I really like this one great workout :bigsmile:
  • kerribilliot7
    Options
    Cathe Friedrich is awesome! She has helped me reach many goals over the past 9 months. She will challenge you like no other. She is tough, but well worth trying. Some of her workouts are on fitTV if you would like to preview.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    I have hip hop abs. I like it. It is fun but It is not very Hip Hop. Shaun T has an annoying lisp but I got used to it. It really got my heart rate up when I first started it.

I have Taebo which I love.

Biggest Loser 1 is kinda like a low impact taebo. I like that is has separate warm up and cool down sections.

I got Giliad from FitTV on cable. It seems to be pretty good.
  • xbonbonx
    xbonbonx Posts: 170
    Options
    I use Biggest Loser Cardio Max DVD

and I use Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds DVD, with the 3 different levels- 1 mile, 2 mile, 3 mile

I love the Biggest Loser DVD, it is INTENSE and gets results really well. I already feel more toned than I did two weeks ago- when I started. I notice the difference in strength after only like one week. I just added the second level Monday.

There's a 6 week "boot camp" on the DVD. First 2 weeks- 30 minutes, 3rd & 4th week- 40 minutes, and 5th & 6th week- 50 minutes. Then there's a choice for maintenence on the DVD too. I haven't gotten that far though lol, not even to check it out.
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I've used many exercise dvds. Some of my faves:
    Walk Away the Pounds
    Turbo Jam (the Cardio Parties are what I have)
    any of The Biggest Loser dvds
    30 Day Shred
    Gilad 45/45 Split
    Cindy Crawford Next Challenge
    Yoga Booty Ballet isn't too bad either.

I've not tried HHA.
  • trenauldo
    trenauldo Posts: 235
    Options
    I'm doing P90X currently.

I've gone through Power90 twice already.

Tried Turbo Jam a few times, just for something different.

HHA looks like fun, but I so need some more rhythm to do that one well.
  • hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your input :flowerforyou:
  • Reen39
    Reen39 Posts: 9
    Options
    I do the Slim in 6 series. It's awesome! It has three levels-Start it up, Ramp it up, and burn it up. Then it has 2 additional workouts for abs and stretching that are about 12 minutes or so. I've been doing it now for about 5 weeks and I've lost 18 lbs so far! Do you do beachbody.com? Thats been an awesome tool for me!