Tips for losing the last 30 pounds?

Options
After my second child was born I was at my highest weight of 230 lbs. Now here 13 months after my fourth child i am at 172. I am tired of being in weight loss mode and want to be in maintenance lol. I need all the help i can get. And to be honest when i lost the bulk of my weight is when i wasn't trying..when i would work out and eat well i wouldn't lose a pound.. Right now for exercise i am doing walk away the pounds, zumba or dance central on the kinect..I am going through a pretty rough flare with lupus so i haven't been able to do more exercising like i should be.

Replies

• Mama_CAEI
    Mama_CAEI Posts: 235
    Options
    To be honest, I've lost 36 lbs since May and I don't exercise. I'm a mom of 4. I use MFP to count my calories. That's it. It's calories in vs. calories out, so I've reduced the number of calories I take in, and apparently my lifestyle is active enough (housework, etc., because I have an office job, so I'm not super-active at work) to burn a few extra. What you eat and how much has a much bigger impact than your exercise.
  • leese559
    leese559 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am also trying to drop this baby weight! my son is 17! yes 17! i exercise 3 times a week and i really need to do more i watch what i eat and in 4 weeks have only lost 3 pounds