Height 5'4 - whats your weight goal

Options

Replies

• navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and goal is 135lbs..currently 138! Started MFP end of july 2011 weighing 153!
  • melissalan
    melissalan Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight 167
    Goal Weight 135
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 - medium frame - wondering what others with a similar build have as their weight goal. I'm thinking 135 - 140. I know I could go lower (was 120 at one point) but I want it to be realistic and maintainable. Thanks!

I'm 5 5 and wanna be 110, though I'll probably happy anywhere between 110-130
  • BeccaAnderton
    Options
    5'4" trying for between 110 & 120 so I'm at the bottom end of the spectrum. Got quite a small frame though.
  • Crystleen
    Crystleen Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and 149lbs, small frame, goal is 125lbs, but would love to be 120 again!
  • foodluver27
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my right now my goal is 130-135 but depending going on from there I may try to shoot for 125..just depends how it looks. I am medium-framed and have been 120 and under before and it did not look right on me...my family thought I had an eating disorder ( I didn't!) Anyway I am 170 right now so lots of work to do..good luck to you :happy:
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" with a medium frame. Doc says I should be 130-140. I'm also 43 years old. I will be happy at 150. I love my curves at that size. We will see when I get there. I've got 55 lbs to go.
  • lindaj07
    lindaj07 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4, I think medium build - my starting goal in Feb 2011 was 140lbs. I really thought that I would never make that. I made it without faltering. I have now set my goal at 126lbs as this is what I have been happy at in the past. I have reached the dreaded plateau :smile: and spent the last week attempting to break it. (watch this space!) If I make it to 133 I'll be happy. That said, I actually feel fit and healthy at this weight but 126 is kind of around the middle of my BMI and that seems pretty safe to me. Good luck to everyone in setting your goals whatever they are!! I would be interested to find out how people manage their maintenance after they reach their goals? I'm looking forward to this, aren't you all? :happy:
  • CitrusLump
    Options
    I'm almost 5''3, currently weigh 130lbs and would like to be 115lbs :)
  • LizC26
    LizC26 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my goal is 120. I'm at 130 right now, still loosing inches, but maintaining weight, so I may not ever actually lose those last 10 lbs..
  • krissykross
    Options
    I have a relatively small frame, and my goal is 120. I was 104 for a while but it was in no way maintainable for me.
  • sweetxsour35
    Options
    My goal weight is 140, I have a large frame.
  • blueeyes25s
    blueeyes25s Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I have a medium frame and my goal is 125 - 130 but as I lee weight that could change. I want to base my goal weight on how I feel and look and not on a number.
  • Kristimcb
    Options
    I'm 5'4 - medium frame - wondering what others with a similar build have as their weight goal. I'm thinking 135 - 140. I know I could go lower (was 120 at one point) but I want it to be realistic and maintainable. Thanks!

Same height here and am shooting for the 135-140 range. I have been in the 118 range and got very, very sick because I had nothing to fight the infection I got from a common cold. So I think you are on the right track.
  • stacyg317
    stacyg317 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I also am 5'4" medium frame and I currently weigh 160. My ultimate goal is 145.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    5'4" and large frame - I'm currently about 70kg (154 pounds) and pretty happy here. I'd like to lose a little bit more but I think under 150 would be too thin for me.
    My current goal is to maintain my weight around 68 - 70 kg for the next 6 months or so, then to reevaluate once I'm used to being smaller and see if I need to lose any more.
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    My goal is 130.- I think I have a medium build, I'm not large but definitely not twiggy. The smallest I've been was 118 and my highest was 194. I'm going to get to 130 and evaluate where to go from there. I think anything less will make me look too skinny. I want a little meat left on me :)
  • calderst
    calderst Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4&1/2"... medium frame and muscles (I <3 Lifting!). I started at 148 with 136 as my first goal weight. Got there and started to fall off the wagon so aimed for 132. Got there this summer and my abs really popped with way more definition than they normally have. Put on 3 lbs with some health issues the last month but plan to be back at 132 by the holidays.

I'm not unhappy at 135 but I liked the better definition at 132. My clothes are fitting the same at both weights (I'm in a size 2-4). I'm worried that anything into the 120s will make my curves disappear. I like my butt and want to keep it.
  • kelelliott
    kelelliott Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and when I was in college and training to enter the field of policing, the lowest weight I could go was 135lbs. I was in super physical shape with about 20% body fat or so.

I just had a my second child and was up to 190lbs and am currently 165lbs and would like to get down to 140lbs which I used to call my fat/max weight.
  • swimmchick87
    swimmchick87 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my goal is 130-135. At my LW I was 115-120 and looked AMAZING, but I literally didn't eat any junk food EVER and I worked out 2 hours a day...I feel like that's not something I can realistically maintain, obviously since I gained so much weight haha. I want to be thin and healthy, but something I can maintain without totally depriving myself or spending all my free time excercising as well.