Has any1 done Body trim? Or doing body trim?

Options
As the title says, anybody got anything to say about it??
Im the type of person who needs everything written down for me too follow, i need strict rules & sumthing to tell me sizes i need otherwise i will over eat, a few people have recommended this but its soo expensive i dont want to buy unless i KNOW its good....

Replies

• babyblake11
    babyblake11 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    if you add me i can motivate you adn give you advice. im not claiming to be an expert but i have done heaps of research about exercise and nutrition and i want to be a personal trainer!

i would reccomend a food scale! theyre great!!

i dont like programs like that because once you stop, you wont know what to do as its been done for you! just try and learn how to be healthy and all about portion sizes...
  • hayes1311
    hayes1311 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    any1 else???
  • a1rose
    a1rose Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You don't need someone to have food out for you.

They recommend that veggies fill up HALF of your plate. Your meat, 1/4 of your plate, and your carbs 1/4 of your plate.

Your serving size of meat should only be the size of your palm.

It's easy, I just started too. Just fill up on Veggies!! :)
  • talia25
    talia25 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I tried it for a few weeks, and was also logging on MFP and with the foods you are allowed I was really struggling to meet even 1200 calories a day so I gave it up and am now just eating healthy. I averaged a loss of about 0.8-1kg per week whilst doing it, which is about the same I am averaging with eating healthy and everything in moderation. I also didnt like how they dont advocate any other exercise than 30 mins walking a day plus incidental exercise, exercising really gives me a buzz and I love the way it is changing the look of my body even if it doesnt always reflect it on the scales.

Also, I dont think it is something that you can stick to for life as it doesnt create a healthy relationship with food with the cheat day and then having to do a protein only day the next day, just seems like you are punishing yourself for those bad foods the day before. Anyway, thats my two cents :happy: