Losing 20lbs< Looking for friends for inspiration

Options
I don't have a lot to lose. I'm not that big. I just want to be the size I was when I was actually in shape. Anyone out there who wants to add me as a friend, regardless of your goals, feel free to go ahead!

Sometimes I find it hard, because people don't really think I need to lose weight, and comparatively I don't. I just know I felt friggin great at 120lbs and working out and eating healthy every day.

It's hard to stay motivated when people constantly say- but your not fat....ya sure, not fat....but not fit either!

If your goals are similar to mine, I would especially enjoy it if you friend me...And if your goal is to lose a lot more, feel free to add me as well. Kudo's to those of you who have a long term goal and who are working towards it.

<3

Replies

• skinnybikini101
    Options
    Hi -
    I need to lose 30lbs. I would love to join you on your journey.
  • cbediria
    Options
    i'll be your friend!
  • djenna8girl
    djenna8girl Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm almost there (22 lb weight loss target) but would love to find some like minded people here on MFP to help keep me motivated through this stage and beyond :)
  • tulip07
    tulip07 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I have lost 10 lbs so far. I have about 15 more lbs I would like to lose, maybe 20 (but I will re-evaluate when I get to 15). I would love to join you!

CW-135
    GW-120
    Ultimate GW-115
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I have 10 lbs to go. Maybe 15...we'll see how I feel when I get there. I added you. Anyone else, feel free to add me as well! :)
  • oopsiedaezie
    Options
    I've got 7 to go :)
  • calefor
    calefor Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just joined and need to loose 30lbs to feel better, have more energy & so my clothes fit like they used to!