cardio kick boxing

Options
Tried the kick boxing class at the gym -- kicked my butt. :noway: That is an excellent cardio workout for those of us trying to lose weight. I keeps you going solid for about 45 minutes of high cardio exercise. Plan on making that my regular exercise for Tuesday nights. :tongue:

136586.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

Replies

• psilva78227
    psilva78227 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Tried the kick boxing class at the gym -- kicked my butt. :noway: That is an excellent cardio workout for those of us trying to lose weight. I keeps you going solid for about 45 minutes of high cardio exercise. Plan on making that my regular exercise for Tuesday nights. :tongue:

136586.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • tinanicole
    Options
    That is my absolute favorite exercise class. It never fails to make my legs and arms ache the next day. :smile:
  • bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I just did that tonight too! Burned 500 cals in 1 hour according to my HRM. We did relay races for the last 15 minutes, I had such a good time!
  • xbonbonx
    xbonbonx Posts: 170
    Options
    I'd love to try a cardio kick boxing class... one of these days I will. it sounds like it would be interesting, fun, and challenging.
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    I am also the fat girl in the kickboxing class, but I have realized that instructors in this class, and other cardio classes, bootcamps etc, always underestimate me... bring it on!
  • Running2Fit
    Running2Fit Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I love kickboxing! Kicks my butt every time, it’s a great workout!
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    My husband and I do it together. We even have our own gloves.