October 30 Day Shred Challenge

Options
13»

Replies

• keyaniab
    Options
    Awesome spreadsheet. Do you want us to just message you versus putting it in the thread or doesn't it matter?

Whatever is good for u. I check both, so it will be no problem if u message or put it on the thread
  • keyaniab
    Options
    I know I am late can I still join? I started doing it today.

Yes u can just give your starting weight and measurements.
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I totally bummed out yesterday. I got home from work at 11:30 pm and just couldn't do it. I will try again tonight! I can't quit yet! Help!
  • rocki21
    rocki21 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    so far this is the longest consecutive days of doing this im so proud ... cant wait for day 11
  • keyaniab
    Options
    Hey to all 30 Day Shred Challenge- October members!! Tomorrow (Monday, October 10) is our first weigh in. I hope it's been going good for all the members. So tomorrow, please remember to give me your weight and inches lost. Im hoping to have dropped 2 pounds myself (fingers crossed!!). I will update the spreadsheet but it wont be up until late tomorrow night or Tuesday morning (I work in the evenings). Good Luck and continue to inspire and be inspired!!!
  • keyaniab
    Options
    I've updated the spreadsheet with the new stats and I must say wonderful job to ALL!! We have a total of 12 pounds lost so far (IN ONLY 10 DAYS!!) and a total of 13.5 inches lost!!! I just ask everyone to continue to inspire and be inspired!! The results are awesome.

Im also going to assume that those who have not given their updates are no longer a part of this challenge. If you are (which I do hope) please give your updates ASAP! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

challenge.png
  • Splinkysgirl2
    Options
    Great job everyone!
  • rocki21
    rocki21 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    awesome job keep it up everyone
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 134 lbs
    10/11/11 - still 134 :(

Waist: 31

Hips: 37

Thigh: 20.5

Body Fat: 27%

No changes :( I can't get discouraged all ready! Next week will show an improvement I know!