Wii Fit/Fit Plus

Options
Does anyone bank the calories that a stint on this gives you. It gives you a rough count as you are going along. I could not see that there was a category for it and you cannot seem to manually add exercise calories as you can food calories. All opinions would be much appreciated.

Replies

• thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    You can create your own exercise and add the calories there,
  • nic1976
    nic1976 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I've added the calories I've burned on Wii Fit - you can actually add them as an exercise as you would normally do. If you search for Wii some exercises come up & you are then able to override the calories...hope this helps
  • kregerems
    kregerems Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    When you have reached your goal for the day, it will "ding" and show you the total amount of calories burned for that session.
  • jodiratliff
    Options
    I have been thinking about purchasing a Wii Fit! Let men know what you think about it.
  • jobster68
    jobster68 Posts: 145
    Options
    Excellent - thank you people. Gonna add that to my day - try for twice a week - probably Saturday and Sunday - together with the 5 mornings swimming during the week!!
  • Roxanne003
    Options
    I also use the WII Fit plus, I created a custom workout and I was able to add it to the exercise. There are a few exercises listed.
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I use the wii fit and some other workout disc's i have for the wii . They come handy .