White Bread

Options
On MFP it tells me that white bread doesn't contain any carbs!! Is that right????:smile:

Replies

• comeback0903
    comeback0903 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    is wrong, remember alot of foods are posted by users so if they dont know the carbs they dont put it ... try looking for another
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Or better yet - build your own foods database... Personally I dont want to waste time and search multiple lists of entries that have been added in wrong...
  • chrisaydin
    chrisaydin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    absolutely correct. you found the magical white bread that is zero carbs that every dieter wished existed....

/sarcasm
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    If MFP says so, it's true.
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Please, apply some common sense... Did you even bother to look at the packet or think before you wrote this. It's made from flour. It contains carbohydrates.
  • rajivdubey
    rajivdubey Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Please, apply some common sense... Did you even bother to look at the packet or think before you wrote this. It's made from flour. It contains carbohydrates.

Agree. It must have been put by one of the users without applying any mind or caring to put the nutritional value.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    boxo-2.jpg
  • jodiratliff
    Options
    One could only wish :-) I love bread so much! I will miss it a lot! Great Job on loosing 14 lbs. By the way, don't allow nasty comments from pissy people bring you down! Questions and "positive"support is what this is supposed to be about. Keep up the good work!
  • litelight
    Options
    It's okay to dream the impossible, Nicki.
    "Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
    And I'd LOVE to have some of that no carb white bread!:wink:
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options

This was a dead give away for me on day one - I work as a chef and also have a medical background... I ignore the database altogether.... Finding a white bread that has 0 carbs is like finding the Fountain of Youth... it just not reality. (this isnt being rude)
  • nickiw68
    Options

There's no need to be arsy about it - I was only asking the question!!!
    In fact I am really peed off with your comment - I just happen to come across it this morning and was wondering - Of course I know that bread contains carbs!!
  • stefchica
    stefchica Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    lol this isnt serious.....