It will be great

Options
I am on the 1.5 lb a week loss diet so i have a 710 calorie deficit a day.When i attain my desired weight i will be able to eat 235 extra calories more per meal than i eat now and still not put on weight.Wow i can hardly wait.That will certainly seem like a lot more eating.Yum Yum. It will all be worth it. Down 6 lbs in 25 days and 10 more to go....just in time for the nicer weather.Who knows i may even take off my shirt this summer LoL

Replies

• flabbyguy
    Options
    I am on the 1.5 lb a week loss diet so i have a 710 calorie deficit a day.When i attain my desired weight i will be able to eat 235 extra calories more per meal than i eat now and still not put on weight.Wow i can hardly wait.That will certainly seem like a lot more eating.Yum Yum. It will all be worth it. Down 6 lbs in 25 days and 10 more to go....just in time for the nicer weather.Who knows i may even take off my shirt this summer LoL
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you!
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. You'll find this is the right place to be to take control of things correctly.

I do have a question for you about the deficit you cite is that the difference between what you used to eat and what the site tells you that you should eat or is this a self imposed number lower than what's recommended by the site?

Bob
  • flabbyguy
    Options
    To begin with my eating hbits were terrible.A breakfast when i actually did one was a coffee and a donut or a McDoon.. breakfast.Before starting here i monitored what i ate in general in a week and found it to be around 2500-3000 calories per day and i was gaining weight at a slow pace of maybe 2 pounds a month.I have not really changed my activity level a lot .So now i eat approx 1700 calories a day.I would like to weight train a bit and actually put on some muscle though...I have now lost 3 inches on my gut so i am pretty happy with that..