halloween costumes?

Options
me & my fiance might be jack and sally from 'the nightmare before christmas', but not sure yet..what are you going as?

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    He's going to be a Viking. I'm more of a Pictish Celtic warrior he'll *try* to pillage. :wink:
  • liveletl0ve
    Options
    Jessica rabbit :p
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    The girl from the exorcist.

I also have a penguin outfit on standby.
  • tinywithaBIGheart
    Options
    im being a cop , ( really 'sexy' costume ):wink: & my boyfriends going as an inmate lol
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    me & my fiance might be jack and sally from 'the nightmare before christmas', but not sure yet..what are you going as?
    That is a freakiing awesome Idea! I dont know yet, Im thinking of doing a whole disney them with the family
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Thinking Mario and Peach or The doctor and Rose ... but not sure yet :)
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    cowgirl and hubby is going to be a farmer - and our 17mo old daughter is going to be a cow!
  • tinywithaBIGheart
    Options
    cowgirl and hubby is going to be a farmer - and our 17mo old daughter is going to be a cow!

lol that sounds so awesome .
  • sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Miss piggy and a farmer! :)
  • gawahzee
    Options
    cher .. when she performed "if i could turn back time" .. trying to talk my man into going as a sailor since she did that song on a navy ship :)
  • cdstadt
    cdstadt Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    My friend and I are going to be pin-up zombies at a Rocky Horror Picture Show showing and afterparty.

I know, I knooow. I WANT to be Columbia but I can never find a good enough costume and her look is way too hard to recreate satisfactorily. If it's not perfect it just looks like you wanted to wear a bunch of sparkly crap.
  • gawahzee
    Options
    i love halloweenie
  • run_momma_run
    Options
    I wanted to do a family theme also with Alice in Wonderland --> Me as big Alice, my daughter as small Alice, my hubby the Mad Hatter and my son the Cheshire cat, but my daughter wouldn't have it; she chose a witch costume instead, and my son is going as Optimus Prime. So now I'm just going to recycle an old costume this year and go as a snowman...

But I'm definitely going to work on her for the Alice theme next year, because I still think it would be AWESOME!!
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Monopoly Piece. Not sure which one yet! So many to choose from! :tongue:
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    My husband and I almost went as Jack & Sally also. We've changed our ideas a few times but I'm ordering my costume tomorrow so we're stuck then! lol. I'm going to be Bambi & he's going to be a hunter.
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    My husband doesn't dress up but I'm going as Rosie the Riverter!
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I have two. One is a zombie. And the other is a spider web. The zombie one is for the trick or treaters since my house is decorated like a cemetery. And the spider web is for the bar lol. My daughter is going as rapunzel I believe. Unless I find something I like. She is two she doesn't have much say lol
  • boyslie72487
    boyslie72487 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    My fiance is Pac-Man and I'm Pinky the ghost. I'll be feeding him cherry gummy candy's haha
  • witheredorchid
    witheredorchid Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm going as a naughty nurse.
  • cdstadt
    cdstadt Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I have two. One is a zombie. And the other is a spider web. The zombie one is for the trick or treaters since my house is decorated like a cemetery. And the spider web is for the bar lol. My daughter is going as rapunzel I believe. Unless I find something I like. She is two she doesn't have much say lol

What's the spiderweb costume look like? I can't imagine really!