Not obese anymore!!

Options
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to share that after my weigh in today my BMI is 29.8 (no longer obese). I'm definitely excited about hitting my first goal and I already feel a lot better.

Thanks to MFP and everyone on here for support so far, 40 lbs to go and I'll be "healthy". I'll probably look a little better too ;)

Feel free to add me as a friend, the support will do me good.

Replies

• godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    That is very exciting; I remember when I hit that point =) Before you know it, you will be in the 'normal' range....good luck!
  • Fu09
    Fu09 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That's great!
  • Fatchickslim
    Fatchickslim Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, I'm looking forward to breaking out of those nasty catagories! Good on you!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Grat job! That's my next mini-goal and I've been a couple pounds away from it for a few weeks.
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    *APPLAUSE* GREAT JOB!! I cannot WAIT till my BMI is under 30!!
  • melvac
    melvac Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Congratulations feels good don't it. !!!
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    That my friend is going to be my first NSV when I get to it!
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    congrats!!! i just became "not obese" a few weeks ago....never been so happy to be "overweight" lol. keep up the great work!
  • clares06
    clares06 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    well done!!! thats great, i love this site too, the support is fab! keep up the good work!
  • missxlaur
    missxlaur Posts: 286
    Options
    CONGRATS!
  • stephm112
    stephm112 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    YAY well done you. 4lbs until i'm at that point, hopefully a few more weeks. i'm sooooo looking forward to being overweight haha.
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    Congratulations! That is certainly a big deal!
  • tinywithaBIGheart
    Options
    congrats :smile: , keep it up !
  • fiabka
    fiabka Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hey, thats brilliant.
    Huge pat on the back - be really proud of yourself you deserve to be
    Your achievement so far should motivate you right thru to healthy

Well done

:bigsmile:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! I'm hoping to get there around the first of next year. I had a lot more to lose than you to get there, but it totally gets me stoked to hear of others' success. Thanks for sharing!
  • blynnblair
    blynnblair Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    great job!! i'm so close to being overweight i can taste it! lol keep up the awesome work :happy:
  • nettleboo
    nettleboo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    well done im not quite there yet my bmi is 31.6 but thats come down from 36.1 in just over two months i cannot wait to not be obese anymore hip hip horray
  • ianfoster
    Options
    awesome!
  • tracymumto7
    tracymumto7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Fabulous effort! It does feel so good.
  • tjoggie
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone, I really appreciate all the support I'm getting around here. It just means I'm going to make it to the next goal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!