My 30 Day Shred Before & After Photos!

Options
Hi everyone! Here are my before & after photos from doing a round of 30 DS. It took me probably about 2.5 months (wasn't very serious about it at first and also took a 3–4 week break when I had some personal stuff going on). So glad to finally be done with it and to be able to post my before & after photos, although I cannot tell much of a difference. :) I lost 8.8 lbs, 3" from my waist, 3" from my hips, and 2" from my bust. I just did my first day of Ripped in 30 this afternoon and can't wait to post before & after photos from that as well! I can definitely tell that 30 DS prepared me strength-wise for Ripped in 30.

FrontFour-1-1.jpg

FrontTwo-1-1.jpg

SideFour-1-1.jpg

SideTwo-1-1.jpg

Blessings to you all on your weight loss journey!

Lindsay

Replies

• Hardemanwifey
    Hardemanwifey Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Did you do any other exercise while doing the shred? Congrats!
  • katm427
    katm427 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I can't see your photos. =(

Edit: Yes, now I can. Nevermind. Congratulations!
  • Phoenixsky13
    Phoenixsky13 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I think its so important to just keep going no matter how long it takes. See how much you accomplished!
  • DarleneT22
    DarleneT22 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Yay for finishing Shred! I can totally see a difference!
  • reese1218
    reese1218 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You did a great job! And you can definitely notice :) Can't wait to see your results with RI30! I'm doing the shred right now too and want to do ripped once I'm done.
  • lindsayjdodd
    lindsayjdodd Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Nope. Just did the 30 DS. Once I got serious about doing it, I was doing 5 days a week.
  • lindsayjdodd
    Options
    Did you do any other exercise while doing the shred? Congrats!

Thanks! Nope. Just did the 30 DS. Once I got serious about doing it, I was doing 5 days a week.
  • DAStuntebeck
    Options
    Wow, I can definately see a difference Lindsay!!! Looking at your pics makes me wish I did before and after pics. I should start. I am so happy for you!!!
  • queenmegan
    Options
    I just ordered my DVDs for 30 DS and Ripped in 30 yesterday. I can't wait to get them. Seeing threads with results make me more and more anxious to do the same. Congrats!!!!
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Great results, awesome!!!!
  • deborah40
    Options
    Me too can totally see a difference, well done you....I finish the shred in two days like you have taken longer than the 30 days...be interesting to see what my pics look like!
  • NthnButMoonshine
    NthnButMoonshine Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I see a difference! Way to go!! I love seeing these pics of women who are more my size. Gives me some hope! Congrats to you!
  • SexiB
    SexiB Posts: 46
    Options
    i can see a difference for sure!! just keep going! :bigsmile: :smokin:
  • lindsayjdodd
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! And good luck to all of you currently doing the Shred or are about to start it! It was really hard for me the first few days, but it got better as I gained muscle- just do the best you can, and you will have great results!! I am finishing my first week of Ripped in 30 today, and I can definitely tell that 30 DS prepared me strength-wise. Loving Ripped in 30, and hoping for great results with it!!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Wow nice job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!