30DS pics?

Options
I ordered DVDs for 30 day shred as well as ripped in 30 yesterday. I have seen so many before and after pics that have motivated me. Was just hoping that anyone else could share their results as well. Thanks !!!

Replies

• bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I completed the shred and ripped, and in that time frame I went from 200-177lbs within 2 months. I lost an overall total of 24 inches! I took before pictures, but Im not quite ready for afters yet. I had a super hectic couple of months and I did gain 3lbs. Back to 180 now. But as soon as my life slows down a little bit Im gonna get back to shredding!!!!
  • MrsSpinks
    MrsSpinks Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of 30DS - I bought it before I saw the before and after pics on here, but whilst waiting for delivery saw some in the success stories and was sooooo impressed! Would defo be good to see some more, so inspirational! x
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Links to my results in my siggy! I did 2 rounds back in Mid February - Mid April.....loved the shred. I plan on doing the shred or ripped in 30 again once winter sets in here and no more outside time.
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    This was after my first round of 30DS

progress-3.png

progressieside-1.jpg

I'm halfway through a 2nd round and this is me so far

progression.jpg
  • cowboydan43
    cowboydan43 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    If you use the search function there are tons of threads with lots of great pictures of 30DS results.
  • a1rose
    a1rose Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    If you use the search function there are tons of threads with lots of great pictures of 30DS results.

Not as fun! :P lol. :)
  • queenmegan
    Options

Not as fun! :P lol. :)

agreed :)
  • queenmegan
    Options
    Links to my results in my siggy! I did 2 rounds back in Mid February - Mid April.....loved the shred. I plan on doing the shred or ripped in 30 again once winter sets in here and no more outside time.

you look great!!!!!
  • queenmegan
    Options
    This was after my first round of 30DS

progress-3.png

progressieside-1.jpg

I'm halfway through a 2nd round and this is me so far

progression.jpg

I can only hope for results like this!!! Thank you for sharing
  • MissMollieK
    MissMollieK Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    you don't only look slimmer in the torso but also your face is more defined- awesome!
  • queenmegan
    Options
    you look great!!!!!
  • CChadd87
    CChadd87 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am on day 5 of 30DS and I also bought the DVD before seeing the pics on here. And now that I have seen them it just makes me want to work harder and get some awesome results aswell.
  • missjessica83
    Options
    I started today eeeek its hardcore but over so quick (only 20mins for each level) so that makes you put more in for those 20mins! Im still shaking now mind and i finished 10mins ago haha

Will post before and after in 30 but hoping for some great results as you say the pics on here are so inspiring! :)
  • JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    I start level 3 tomorrow and I will have my pics once I'm done next week. My plan is to finish on the 22nd. Q
  • Evotchka
    Evotchka Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry, I'm at work and don't have the pics readily available from here but this my before and after thread:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/305581-30-day-shred-before-and-after-pictures
  • queenmegan
    Options
    I'm so sorry, I'm at work and don't have the pics readily available from here but this my before and after thread:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/305581-30-day-shred-before-and-after-pictures

great job!!!!
  • stef_3
    stef_3 Posts: 173
    Options
    I wish I took pics and measurments before I started:cry: I'm on day 25 now and I've only lost 6 pounds so far but I know I lost a lot of inches.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!