New here, sort of!

Options
Hello! I just thought I would re-introduce myself!! I used MFP awhile ago for about 6 months and lost 15 lbs. Then I got married in September and kind of let myself go this past month. I've gained back 5 lbs since September 3, and decided that's it, I need to crack the whip on myself and start eating and exercising like I was before the wedding. Just because I'm married now and don't need to look good in that wedding dress doesn't mean I don't need to keep taking care of myself! My husband and I are trying to have children right away, and I really would like to get down to my goal weight before I get pregnant in the hopes that it won't be as hard to lose the baby weight after because I won't have this extra pre-baby weight! And since I want to be a stay at home mom, I really want to be healthy and active to keep up with my kids and have fun with them! So I am back and I am definitely going to stick with it this time!!!

Replies

• Granny1227
    Options
    Welcome back! You can do it! Good Luck!
  • chocolatefairey
    Options
    Hiya!

Welcome back to this wonderful world and good luck with your journey!

Feel free to add for support :)
  • mrslaw85
    mrslaw85 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Best of luck :) This website is awesome and the support is out of this world :)
  • Alice230
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! You can certainly achieve any goal you set for yourself.