7lbs lost

Options
This is a great site i started 10 days ago and ive already lost 7lbs. I already feel better i can run a mile again without feeling like im gonna pass out!!!! My wife has been doing it since Jan. and has lost 24 lbs thanks to this site. Its great seeing how everyone supports each other and works together on here ive seen lots of people who have got themselves back in shape so everyone keep up the great work.

Replies

• Snags
    Snags Posts: 43
    Options
    This is a great site i started 10 days ago and ive already lost 7lbs. I already feel better i can run a mile again without feeling like im gonna pass out!!!! My wife has been doing it since Jan. and has lost 24 lbs thanks to this site. Its great seeing how everyone supports each other and works together on here ive seen lots of people who have got themselves back in shape so everyone keep up the great work.
  • nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Holy Cow......7lbs in 10 days..Im jealous!!

Good job!!
  • Snags
    Snags Posts: 43
    Options
    thank you for that but ive always put on and lost weight pretty easy the first 30 will come off pretty fast i wouldlove to get back down to 190 and stay there ive lost the 60ls before and put it back on this time when i lose it its staying off!!!!!
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Congratulations! You'll do great here... I LOVE it! :heart:

Way to go! I know you'll lose ALL the weight this time. :smile: