30 DS Questions

Options
Hey Everyone...

Ok, so I finally started the 30DS that all of you were telling me about.. I finally found it on my Comcast Exercise TV.. So, how does it work??? Last night was my first day on phase 1.. How long do I stay on that first phase before going to the other ones??? I could really use some help in trying to figure out which one to do next or if i continue on the same one for a couple of days...

Thanks for all the motivation...

illy

Replies

• SlimSadieG
    SlimSadieG Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Most people do 10 days at Level 1, 10 days at Level 2, 10 days at Level 3...

But it is ENTIRELY up to you! Do what your body tells you and move on when you feel ready.

I did just 5 days at Level 1 and am now half way through Level 2.

Just do what works for you!
  • JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    You know it all depends on how you feel. Everyone is different. According to the plan, you should do each level for 10 days. I would highly suggest a break here and there. I posted about this yesterday. I think taking the weekends off or one day off here and there actually helps you. It gives your body a break and allows you to recover. Just listen to your body. If I ever repeat the program, I'm def going to include planned days off. Q
  • sugarlovebug
    sugarlovebug Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You do each level for 10 days.

If you don't have hand weights, use things you find around the house. I use unopened peanut butter jars.
  • illy823
    illy823 Posts: 63
    Options
    Most people do 10 days at Level 1, 10 days at Level 2, 10 days at Level 3...

But it is ENTIRELY up to you! Do what your body tells you and move on when you feel ready.

I did just 5 days at Level 1 and am now half way through Level 2.

Just do what works for you!

Thanks sooo much... for your help.. :)
  • LupusCruor
    Options
    My girlfriend and I started this today, any ideas how to enter it into the exercise log?
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    there is no set way to do it..... i did my first round 15 days level 1 and 15 days level 2..... round 2 was 15 days level 2 and 15 days level 3.....i took it slow as it was the first "real" exercise i had done in years!

my results if interested are linked in my siggy
  • illy823
    Options

If you don't have hand weights, use things you find around the house. I use unopened peanut butter jars.

OMG.. I was gonna use the milk jugs... lol
  • melissa0001
    Options
    My girlfriend and I started this today, any ideas how to enter it into the exercise log?

circut training! that is how i logged it.
  • illy823
    Options

I'm having the same issue.. I have no clue how to enter it... So, if anyone out there can share.. it would be appreciated...

:)
  • melissa0001
    Options

OMG.. I was gonna use the milk jugs... lol

I started with family size cans of soups.... LOL
  • SlimSadieG
    SlimSadieG Posts: 323 Member
    Options

Circuit training, general - that's what most people log it as.
  • illy823
    Options

circut training! that is how i logged it.

Under cardio??? or strength???
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options

I'm having the same issue.. I have no clue how to enter it... So, if anyone out there can share.. it would be appreciated...

:)

20 minutes of circuit training!
  • LupusCruor
    Options
    awesome, thanks :)
  • illy823
    Options
    You guys are the best... I finally found the way to log it in... TY TY TY TY TY ... here we go!!!!! can't wait til tonight... day 2... woohoo...