Please tell me i HAVE to go to the gym...

Options
i am so tired from this weekend still.. my routine is thrown off and i am about to fall asleep at my desk. i get an hour and a half on my lunch breaks and thats when i go to the gym.. bt al i want to do is go home and sleep.!!!! :-(

Replies

• jgic2009
    jgic2009 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    You will feel better if you go!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    get. your. butt. to. the. gym. NOW! :flowerforyou:
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    go to the gym :yawn: you'll feel better once you get there!!!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Go to the gym, or at least go for a long walk. Get the blood flowing, you will feel better.
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE GYM !!!!!!!!!

:smile:

It will waken you up, works for me, you will be so glad afterwards that you did even if you don't feel like it now.
    Think of the feel good factor when you will be logging those exercise calories burned :smile:
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Drop and give me 20, then get to the gym.
  • kburns0709
    kburns0709 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    for me the hardest part is just getting to the gym, once I'm there its easy to get a good workout
  • jwaitman
    jwaitman Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Go to the gym, it will give you energy to make it through the rest of the day.
  • Alice230
    Options
    Get to the gym right now little lady! Or for every hour you stay away from the gym you have to drop and give us all 20!
  • jobster68
    jobster68 Posts: 145
    Options
    You will feel a gazillion times better if you go xx
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Or for every hour you stay away from the gym you have to drop and give us all 20!

20 per person who posts on this thread! :devil:
  • Ksnoddy87
    Ksnoddy87 Posts: 121
    Options
    JUST DO IT!!!!!! There WILL be days when you just don't feel like doing it!! But I PROMISSSSEEEE!!! You will feel so much better and SOOO proud of yourself once you finish!!! DO IT! Your body will thank you!! Just imagine THIS trip to the gym could be the indicating factor in loosing 5 extra lbs! You never know! :happy:
  • tuisku
    tuisku Posts: 3
    Options
    You have to go to the gym!
    I'm in excatly same situation I don't have any energy left but I have to go to gym... My husband said to me that if you don't have any very very good excuses to skip gym you have to go. I asked him where he got this idea from and he said "from you...". So I have to blame my self this time...
    But anywho We will feel better and more energetic after training (sometimes it is just so hard to remember...)!
  • jperrysunlover
    jperrysunlover Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will be so glad you did!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    get your *kitten* to the gym...NOW!
  • slamb1020
    slamb1020 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. :flowerforyou: i just did not prepare for this week at all. i had yesterday off b/c of columbus day so i didnt get to go to the gym b/c i had my daughter with me.... hense why i go on my lunch breaks. but anywho.. i didnt go to the store and get anything for my lunches! so i am trying to find something healthy around here. i had a yogurt for breakfast.. at 730.. and in about 20 min i am going to NAW my arm off,... i have done so good the past two weeks.. down 9.8 lbs!!! :happy: so i dont want to wreck my hard work..
  • tjoggie
    Options
    You want results, you want to feel better about yourself, neither of those will happen while you are asleep.... GO TO THE GYM... Also you better reply after lunch that you went or everyone here is going to yell at you ;)
  • amberwebb79
    amberwebb79 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You know what works for me? Go to a mirror, maybe in the restroom, and find the place on your body you hate the most, or want to tone, then find the worst angle to look at it and watch it jiggle.
  • slamb1020
    slamb1020 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You know what works for me? Go to a mirror, maybe in the restroom, and find the place on your body you hate the most, or want to tone, then find the worst angle to look at it and watch it jiggle.

BAHAHHAHAHA this made me seriously laugh out loud.
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    whenever i dont want to go to the gym i always remind myself that i've never regretted a workout. ive always regretted not going. like everyone else is saying, you'll be glad you went!