Options
Helloo!!

I just joined! I was a WW person, but I have not been able to stay on track with WW and i want to try something new. I hope this gives me the extra push to get back on tack and lose.

All support and motivation is welcome!

Replies

• chocolatefairey
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP!

Not only will this site give you the push it will also give you the support and motivation we all need on a day to day basis!

Feel free to add for support and good luck! :)
  • Granny1227
    Options
    I too am new to MFP. I love this site and the support I receive daily! I'm sure you will like it too!! You can add me as your friend if you like.
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm new too. So far I'm really liking the site. Hope you do too. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • aesw800
    Options
    I'm a newbie too! After 4 kids (one set of twins) and two years of excuses! I am really ready to begin... I don't have a lot of weight to lose ... like 20 pounds... but I have tried unsuccessfully every fad diet there is.... slim fast, south beach, cabbage soup, etc... I joined Anytime Fitness and now I just need to watch what i put in my mouth! This website seems so much easier than anything I have tried before... so here we go! and good luck to you all!!!
  • Melissairis78
    Options
    I am new to this too and have also done WW. My sister told me about this site and I am figuring I give it a try. Add me if you would like.
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    this site will help you with motivation and encouragement, but you need to have a way to dig yourself out of mental struggles. It helps to understand how to dig within to keep yourself on track. I have designed a will power pill of sorts and I recommend this activity for everyone.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/hmalin1/view/recipe-for-a-will-power-pill-for-help-with-the-mental-part-of-the-journey-155978