P90Xers!

Options
2»

Replies

• liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I'm on week two, still walking around with stiff legs from plyo, but ready to go on with this week.
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I'm on week two, still walking around with stiff legs from plyo, but ready to go on with this week.

Lol *whew* thought I was the only one lmao I'm on day 4!
  • HisChild2011
    HisChild2011 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I'm on week 4 where there are two days of Yoga - Yoga is the most difficult for me because I like fast paced work outs and I think too much and get bored and annoyed, so I've never done the entire 1.5 hrs (I never have the time anyway). But yesterday I was off work and did 1 hr 10 mins of it (my personal best :) and kinda enjoyed it!!! Especially since my butt was still sore from legs and back a couple days prior! Lets BRING IT!!!!!
  • sizzlii
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm on day 2 of week 1 so I just did Plyo X without the bonus round. Oh my goodness, that workout is tough!

How is P90X going for everyone else?
  • WildFlower7
    Options
    Hey guys I'm on week 4 where there are two days of Yoga - Yoga is the most difficult for me because I like fast paced work outs and I think too much and get bored and annoyed, so I've never done the entire 1.5 hrs (I never have the time anyway). But yesterday I was off work and did 1 hr 10 mins of it (my personal best :) and kinda enjoyed it!!! Especially since my butt was still sore from legs and back a couple days prior! Lets BRING IT!!!!!

2 days of yoga...I'm looking forward to that. I like the faster paced workouts too bigtime. I told my boyfriend last night when we were done "sheesh id of rather of spent that time doing shouldersand arms lol. Aaaand for an hr and a half we only burned 200cals :/. It was relaxing though and totally helped with my super stiff legs lol. I'm sure by week 4 ill be excited 2 have 2 slower paced days lol.
  • WildFlower7
    Options
    Oh girl were right there with you. We just did day 1 of plyo. On sat. That workout is like nothing I have ever done before, but it was fun!! My legs are still sore but the yoga def. Helped last night!

Lovin every sec of p90x!! Already dropped 2lbs (so did my boy friend) and I'm so excited to do my measurments again in 3wks. My fave workout so far is ab ripper x!
  • smpreston
    smpreston Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I finished my first full round of P90X in September and am in Week 7 of a P90X//TurboFire Hybrid. I'm down 30 lbs from the start and am looking to lose 20 more by Christmas. When everyone else is making their New Year's Resolutions to get fit, I'll already be in shape and ready to go.
  • kimberly774
    Options
    I'm on week 2 and todays workout is Shoulders and Arms so I guess that is day 3 since I started my on a Sunday. Plyo killed me last night; I am loving it and is it bad that I have a crush on Tony's voice haha I love his accent
  • pftjill
    pftjill Posts: 488
    Options
    AWESOME. I have done P90X. It is a pretty awesome program. I love Tony and Shawn!!
  • HisChild2011
    HisChild2011 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Oh girl were right there with you. We just did day 1 of plyo. On sat. That workout is like nothing I have ever done before, but it was fun!! My legs are still sore but the yoga def. Helped last night!

Lovin every sec of p90x!! Already dropped 2lbs (so did my boy friend) and I'm so excited to do my measurments again in 3wks. My fave workout so far is ab ripper x!

Ab Ripper X - I hate it...but I love it!
  • WildFlower7
    Options

Ab Ripper X - I hate it...but I love it!

Yeah...ab ripper and I have a love/hate relationship too lol.
  • sizzlii
    Options
    I'm almost done with week 1 and I feel great!

How is everyone else doing?
  • WildFlower7
    Options
    Well I can finally walk normal again lol. So pretty darn good!! ;)
  • Gemsmommy2010
    Options
    Hey guys!! I'm on my last day of Week 3 (well almost!). Today is Kenpo X and tomorrow on the rest day I'll make up the yoga X that I missed on Thursday - and then it's into Week 4 for me!!

I'm feeling pretty good - seems like I'm always sore - but not unbearably so.

Can't believe 3 weeks is down already!

How is everyone else?

Wildflower7 - so glad you can walk normally again!
  • WildFlower7
    Options
    Time is flying by....I sure am happy I can walk normal again too. People must have been looking at me funny lol. Who knows what they were thinking.
  • Gemsmommy2010
    Options
    Week 4 - Recovery week for me - Today is my first time doing Core Synergistic - hope it goes well - I'm curious to see what it's all about!! :)

Hope everyone else is doing well in their journey!!
  • WildFlower7
    Options
    Week 4 - Recovery week for me - Today is my first time doing Core Synergistic - hope it goes well - I'm curious to see what it's all about!! :)

Hope everyone else is doing well in their journey!!

Thats great let us know how it goes!! Good luck!!