Cool Chicks with Power Kicks - WK 2 (CLOSED GROUP)

Options
Good Monday Morning all my awesome and fabulously fit ladies!! Last week was a little hectic, but many of you were able to KEEP IT TOGETHER! Great job! I'll announce the results of last week once everyone has given me their information. As a reminder, I need:
Your Weigh-In
How Many Days You Stayed In The Green For Calories
How Many Days You Drank 8-9 Glass Of Water
If You Did Your Challenge Exercises Every Day

Please get that information to me as soon as possible. We have sadly lost 2 team members (one had to back out and the second never responded), however, our team overall results are based on averages, so we will be able to kick some butt as a TEAM no matter what.

Here are your exercise challenges for WEEK 2!!
Welcome to Week 2 my Pygmys!! You did excellent work last week, but this week, it is time to start kicking it up an additional notch!! Here are your challenge exercises! Remember to stay in the green for the week and DRINK UP that water!!

Monday- (10) Slow Pushups (on a ball or the floor), (25) Jumping Jacks with Front Kicks, (1 Minute for 3 Times) Ski Jumps, (1 Minute for 3 times) High Jogs, (2 reps of 15) Woodchops, (50) Crunches
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB_X2iC4aVI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS7TzD5tHiU

Tuesday - (1 Minute for 3 Times) Wall Sit with Chest Squeeze, (2 reps of 15) Triceps Dips, (2 reps of 15) Triceps Kick Back, (2 reps) of 21s, (2 reps of 15) Biceps Curls
High Jogs - Stand with feet together and hold arms straight out in front of you at mid-torso level. Jog in place, bringing knees high enough that they hit your hands (don't lower hands!). Repeat for 30-60 seconds.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx9gVDCnT84

Wednesday - (10) Slow Pushups (on a ball or the floor), (25) Jumping Jacks with Front Kicks, (1 Minute for 3 Times) Ski Jumps, (1 Minute for 3 times) High Jogs, (2 reps of 15) Woodchops, 50 Crunches

Thursday -(1 Minute for 3 Times) Wall Sit with Chest Squeeze, (2 reps of 15) Triceps Dips, (2 reps of 15) Triceps Kick Back, (2 reps) of 21s, (2 reps of 15) Biceps Curls

Friday - (10) Slow Pushups (on a ball or the floor), (25) Jumping Jacks with Front Kicks, (1 Minute for 3 Times) Ski Jumps, (1 Minute for 3 times) High Jogs, (2 reps of 15) Woodchops, 50 Crunches

Saturday -(1 Minute for 3 Times) Wall Sit with Chest Squeeze, (2 reps of 15) Triceps Dips, (2 reps of 15) Triceps Kick Back, (2 reps) of 21s, (2 reps of 15) Biceps Curls

Sunday - Take a day off gang, you’ve worked your butt off!!
Welcome to Week 2 my Bushmen! You got your butts kicked last week, but it is not ending there!! We need to get whipped into shape in no time. Sore from last week? Deal with it (in the voice of Jillian Michaels)!! Here are your challenge exercises! Remember to stay in the green for the week and DRINK UP that water!!

Monday- (15) Pushups/Side Planks, (50) Jumping Jacks with Front Kicks, (1 minute for 5 times) Ski Jumps, (3 sets of 15) Woodchops, (20) Windshield Wipers, (100) Crunches

Tuesday – (1 Minute for 5 times) Wall Sit with Chest Squeeze, (3 reps of 15) Triceps Dips, (3 reps of 15) Triceps Kick Back, (3 reps) 21s, (3 reps of 15) Biceps Curls, (3 sets of 15) Swimmer’s Presses

Wednesday-(15) Pushups/Side Planks, (50) Jumping Jacks with Front Kicks, (1 minute for 5 times) Ski Jumps, (3 sets of 15) Woodchops, (20) Windshield Wipers, (100) Crunches

Thursday-(1 Minute for 5 times) Wall Sit with Chest Squeeze, (3 reps of 15) Triceps Dips, (3 reps of 15) Triceps Kick Back, (3 reps) 21s, (3 reps of 15) Biceps Curls, (3 sets of 15) Swimmer’s Presses

Friday-(15) Pushups/Side Planks, (50) Jumping Jacks with Front Kicks, (1 minute for 5 times) Ski Jumps, (3 sets of 15) Woodchops, (20) Windshield Wipers, (100) Crunches

Saturday-(1 Minute for 5 times) Wall Sit with Chest Squeeze, (3 reps of 15) Triceps Dips, (3 reps of 15) Triceps Kick Back, (3 reps) 21s, (3 reps of 15) Biceps Curls, (3 sets of 15) Swimmer’s Presses

Sunday- Take a day off, you’ve earned it!! Don’t forget to drink you water today!!

Have a great one team!!

Replies

• GemmieNoWobbles
    GemmieNoWobbles Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys

Last week was a flop challenge wise. I was under my cals, drank my water, did my own exercise regime but no daily challenges.

BUT this week I am all over it.... Remarkably I lost 2lbs TOM weight and I am determined to get below my lowest weight which I am 1lbs off of at the moment, I increased a bit but really wanting to get back to losing again!

C'mon girls, lets kick this in the butt!!
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I did pretty good with everything except the weigh in!! I'm not concerned because it's just a lb, but I hope I don't drag the whole group down with me!!!
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I need week 1 results from....
    Lect
    Creiche
    saydee3

I will be able to give results for week one once they get there stuff to me :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • dmoses
    Options
    How many seconds are the slow push-ups? Is it 90?
  • SeasideOasis
    Options
    Sure.....haha
  • saydee3
    saydee3 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    How is everyone recording their workouts? Should we put it as circuit or what in the diary? I didn't record it yesterday because I wasn't sure how to...
  • SeasideOasis
    Options
    Whatever you feel necessary, really. I know a lot of people use their HRMs for the exercises.

I guess its hard to define it as just one thing, as arms/more upper body days its more like circuit or strength, but days when legs are the main target it could be more aerobic or cardio even. Either way, I do the exercises with so few breaks in between that my heart rate gets just as high as if I were on an elliptical.
  • Creiche
    Creiche Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Back from vacation and ready to rock this week. :) Summer, I'll message you my info from last week if it's not too late. Sorry for the delay...I was computer-less!
  • SeasideOasis
    Options
    HAPPY MID-WEEK TEAM!!

Hope we are all kicking some serious butt!!

Here is what Week 1 looked like.
    As a team, we gained 5.8 lbs :noway: I know...and it is ok :flowerforyou:
    Out of 168 possible points we could get this week, we achieved 133. We get one point, every day, per person, that does their "extra" exercises, stays in the green, and drinks their water. This gives us a 79% for this week.:smile:

Ok, team, let us try and lose 3 pounds as a team and be at a 85% for the end of this week, what do you think? (PS: The faster I get these weigh-ins and updates, the sooner I can post all the info!!!)

You guys are awesome :heart: Keep up the hard work.

I'm already planning things for next week (I am trying them out on myself this week) and it is definitely a bundle.
  • Creiche
    Creiche Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    As a team, we gained 5.8 lbs :noway:

In the interest of team morale, I feel the need to note that 4 of these were mine...mostly water weight from a badly needed vacation in Florida. I will be working out extra hard and eating well the rest of the week though, so I'll make it up to you all!!
  • dmoses
    Options
    and, sadly, 1 of them was mine! but, if I could give you my weigh in today, we'd be on track!!!
  • SeasideOasis
    Options
    1.8 of that was me :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • SeasideOasis
    Options
    On a different note, I've got some GREAT stuff for next week in the works!!
  • GemmieNoWobbles
    GemmieNoWobbles Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Aw ladies dont worry about the gain... my weight is all over the place all the time, especially over TOM, luckily weigh in was just after so I'd kicked 2lbs but I am betting I will see those bad boys again! :grumble:

Looking forward to whar you have planned Summer. x
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    I think we will kick butt this week. Lets do this girls :)