Just started using this site this morning.

Options
Hi everyone. I'm a newbie and so far I LOVE this site. I'm turning 40 next summer and have finally come to understand that I need to get healthy and lose some weight. I'm a mommy to four. My oldest is 19 and my youngest is 1 1/2. I could use all the motivation I could get. I'm looking forward to meeting new friends.

Replies

• sunshine77081
    Options
    Welcome! You may add me if you wish. Good luck with your journey!!
  • ejllshaw
    ejllshaw Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    This does work you can add me too
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome! You will love this site and the support... It's great! Good luck and feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck.:flowerforyou:
  • HoopFire5602
    HoopFire5602 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!! This site really works. I lost 17 lbs here. :) I hope you have a great journey. :)
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Sue :smile: x
  • chocolatefairey
    Options
    Welcome to this wonderful world.

Feel free to add me for lots of support!

Good luck :)
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    You're gonna love it!! Welcome!
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I love this site!
  • jordansmum
    jordansmum Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I am also new to this site and also 40 next year, add me if you like and we and help each other.. good luck :smile:
  • rwd5046
    rwd5046 Posts: 302
    Options
    Welcome, and as everyone is telling you; yes this does work. As long as your honest and committed you will loose weight. Friend me if you like.
  • maryshack
    maryshack Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!!! MFP is great! Add me if you like!
  • xlovemehalwaiyzx
    Options
    welcome to mfp! add me if you like, i just signed up last week so i'm also new!
  • Marden40
    Options
    I turned 40 in January, and I am finally in the right mindset to start, and complete this journey. I started August 1st and have lost 30 lbs. so far. I think part of it is using this site, which really helps you see what you are eating! That was the big eye opener for me. While I don't have any kids, my work schedule is crazy. Good Luck! Add me if you like.
  • SamMorBelsmom
    SamMorBelsmom Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the first step. This cite is awesome! Add me if you like, I am a daily user!!
  • Southernsister
    Southernsister Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    VVelcome and it is the next best thing to a family...feel free to add me.
  • Hunskers
    Options
    Hi Kimberli! Welcome to MFP. I've only been "involved" since august but I can say the people on here are so motivational and inspriing. Helps to have a great support system. There is not one thing I don't like about the site (okay - maybe one and that's my weight) LOL.

Feel free to add/friend me. I always feel the more friends/support the better. Look forward to this journey with you.
  • sunanmoon75
    Options
    this site is awesome! We have a little in common LOL I have 3 bio kids oldest is 20, middle is 2 and baby is 1 so I get the hectic! GL getting healthy!
  • srandle175
    Options
    This is a great site. I lost 15 lbs my first month. There is a lot of supporting awesome people here. You can add me if you like. Good luck on your journey!!!