Office horror stories Pt. 1

Options
Iamfit4life
Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
Add your own here.....

Just listening to a co-worker gripe about the fact we have to tip(she thought you had to tip 10%). Anyway she started telling a story about how once she didn't like her restaurant tab, so she took some hair from under her wig, pulled it out and put it on her plate so she'd get her meal free.

REALLY?

where do these people come from?

Replies

• SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    That is GROSS! How do some people have the nerve.............?

Sue :smile: x
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Ok, let me preface this by saying I love fish and seafood, but why do people think it's ok to heat it in the work microwave?
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Omg that's disgusting! The things people do to screw over other people amazes me sometimes!
  • SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I am in an office by two bathrooms! I can hear when people go in, and what they do....and everyone knows it...SO WHY??? do they still use it when they are having stomach issues?? just saying!!!! oh and keep in mind there are 10 bathrooms totall and two of them are very private, but anyone can use them...
  • KariQuiteContrary
    KariQuiteContrary Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I am in an office by two bathrooms! I can hear when people go in, and what they do....and everyone knows it...SO WHY??? do they still use it when they are having stomach issues?? just saying!!!! oh and keep in mind there are 10 bathrooms totall and two of them are very private, but anyone can use them...

LOL Gross....I have a similar one......My office and classroom at school are located directly above the boys and girls locker rooms. Even though there are much more private bathrooms across the gym students continue to use the ones in the locker rooms even though what they do (or say) in there echos through the whole locker room and then up to my office/classroom.
  • Kassie37
    Kassie37 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    LOL Gross....I have a similar one......My office and classroom at school are located directly above the boys and girls locker rooms. Even though there are much more private bathrooms across the gym students continue to use the ones in the locker rooms even though what they do (or say) in there echos through the whole locker room and then up to my office/classroom.

Awkward!! lol