I need new workout tunes!

Options
Spruillie03
Spruillie03 Posts: 155 Member
What are your favorite songs and artists to work out to? I need to update my playlist somethin' fierce!

Replies

• Tattoos_and_Tea
    Tattoos_and_Tea Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I always listen to di.fm 'Electro House' when working out. Downloaded the app free and it streams really fast. Its great work out music! x
  • saajidah93
    Options
    Destiny's Child- survivor.
    My ultimate workout tune! :D
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    anything Rocky-themed.

I've got a playlist that's half Rocky themed and half other stuff. However, I'm thinking about creating one that's just Rocky-themed because there are times that I really need the boost that only Rocky themed music can provide. Take this morning's run. I knew it was going to be a bit rough since I did boot camp last night. A couple of Rocky songs played early in the run. Then, when last night's boot camp really hit me, I was listening to "Poison" and "18 to Life" which did little for me. ugh!
  • skcornett
    skcornett Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I have a few songs (new and old) that really get me moving: Get Low (Lil' Jon), Glamorous (Fergie), Footloose (Kenny Loggins), Summer Nights (Van Halen), Right Round (Flo Rida), Dynamite (Taio Cruz), Edge of Glory (Lady Gaga). Hope these help!
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    My absolute favorite are Lady Gaga and Pink. 'Raise Your Glass' is the absolute best song I have ever come across for working out. Perfect beat. Especially for jumping jacks or a elliptical.

And Justin Timberlake. Songs like Sexy Back. Makes me want to get my sexy back. LOL :)

Hope this helps.
  • sjbenefield
    Options
    These may not be the best but these are some of the songs ive started running to

My Darkest Days - Move your Body (one of the best)
    Trapt - Headstrong
    Dixie Chicks - Let er Rip
    Fall Out Boy - Beat It (ft John Mayer)
    Godsmack - I Stand Alone
    Linkin Park - Breaking the Habit
  • impudentputz
    impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Motley Crue= Kick start my heart
    Billy Idol= Dancing with myself
    Disturbed= 10,000 fists
    Disturbed= Stricken
    Distrubed= Inside the fire
    LMFAO= Party Rock Anthem
    LMFAO= Sexy and i know it
    Dragonforce= Through the Fire and Flames

just a few to get you started
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I have a few songs (new and old) that really get me moving: Get Low (Lil' Jon), Glamorous (Fergie), Footloose (Kenny Loggins), Summer Nights (Van Halen), Right Round (Flo Rida), Dynamite (Taio Cruz), Edge of Glory (Lady Gaga). Hope these help!

Yeah, Footloose is a good one. :) I use oldies like that.
    And Lady Gaga, can't go wrong for workout music. Born This way is good too. The best is the The Fame Monster CD though because it has Just Dance, Poker Face, The Fame, Bad Romance, Beautiful Dirty Rich and SO much more!
    LOVE Lady Gaga! :)
  • impudentputz
    impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    These may not be the best but these are some of the songs ive started running to

Trapt - Headstrong
    Godsmack - I Stand Alone

..... WOOT, GO COWBOYS!
  • Spruillie03
    Spruillie03 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    anything Rocky-themed.

I've got a playlist that's half Rocky themed and half other stuff. However, I'm thinking about creating one that's just Rocky-themed because there are times that I really need the boost that only Rocky themed music can provide. Take this morning's run. I knew it was going to be a bit rough since I did boot camp last night. A couple of Rocky songs played early in the run. Then, when last night's boot camp really hit me, I was listening to "Poison" and "18 to Life" which did little for me. ugh!

I would TOTALLY take your advice were my name not Adrienne and Rocky hadn't ruined my life. LOL! A little over-dramatic, yes. But I still can't stand anything Rocky. Thanks though!
  • sjbenefield
    Options
    THERE YA GO!!! COWBOYS!!!

Trapt - Headstrong
    Godsmack - I Stand Alone

..... WOOT, GO COWBOYS!
  • ElementalMoe
    ElementalMoe Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    The Gaslight Anthem
    Apartment
    We Were Promised Jetpacks. .