My Body Gallery

Options
I don't know if this has ever been posted before, but I find it motivating and helpful. It's a site dedicated to pictures of real women. Women volunteer photos, and they're categorized by height, weight, shirt/pant size, body-type, etc. So, I could search for pictures of women that are 5'5", 145-160 (my goal is somewhere around there), etc and just start flipping through pictures of what I could possibly look like next year :)

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1WRAFs/www.mybodygallery.com

Replies

• Tiffany1221
    Tiffany1221 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That sounds very motivating... Ill have to check it out!
  • riccoismydog
    riccoismydog Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Wow. Awesome website.
  • kpxfiles
    kpxfiles Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing that.
  • MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cristina_marie
    Options
    Cool!
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I had not seen that before! thanks!!
  • mjslazak
    mjslazak Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Cool, thanks for sharing!
  • cdstadt
    cdstadt Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Really neat!
  • Lelafin
    Lelafin Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    wow super cool! Thanks for posting :) It's not often I get to see what other women who are 6' look like at different weights :) Maybe I'll post to the site...
  • CaliSweden
    Options
    Thanks for sharing the website!

I took a look at it, and it's so interesting that other ladies my height and around my weight looks so differently in every picture, and that's even going with the same type of body shape.
  • worldgirl28
    Options
    I LOVE that website! I found it through Stumble Upon, too, and instantly loved everything about it. It's nice to see how women of the same height can carry their weight differently. I think it also shows us that one person's GW could easily be another person's SW.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    I thought I might bump this old topic up, it never hurts to be reminded about this cool site!