Bad day.

Options
I am very annoyed with myself, I had a very hectic day that began at 06-30 and i arrived home at 17-30,
It 's just shopping at supermarket 08-15am before work, then on my own in the shop, Delivery that should have come Thursday when my husband would be in the shop came today,:mad: so before 10-30am i was shattered, Now for the naughty bit, I needed a cup of tea, and what did i do, i opened a packet of chocolate digestive biscuits, :angry: so tempting, i just felt like a pick me up, and i am annoyed at myself because i haven't had any for months.and now after doing my food for the day, for the first time i have gone over my calorie count.but i just felt so tired.:yawn:
oh well not much hope for this weeks weigh in.:sad:

Replies

• RissaDean
    RissaDean Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    *hugs*

:flowerforyou:

Breathe. As long as you're not over by a lot every single day, you should still see a loss on weigh in day. Just chalk this up as an oopsie and move on. It will be ok, honest!

*hugs again*
  • Benji49
    Benji49 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up. Some days are just like that.
  • sadlazarus
    Options
    One bad day will not kill you, and it is not the end of your hard work.

Back on the horse tomorrow, no worries. Might not even impact your weigh in.
  • aflane
    aflane Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    One lapse will not ruin your week. Just log it, and go on. It will be okay. Worst case scenario, you won't lose this week -- you won't gain from one pack of biscuits.

It was mental health therapy... in moderation.
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Good news- one increase in your normal caloric intake can actually spike your metabolism temporarily. You might be surprised at your weigh in!
  • LilyVi
    LilyVi Posts: 8
    Options
    I agree with Rissa! Just consider this as an "oopsie" and tomorrow will get better! Whenever there's it's a bad day, I just say, "It happens. Now it's time to focus on me!" Take it easy!