YUM!

Options
idauria
idauria Posts: 1,037 Member
Ok, I just discovered The Laughing Cow garlic and herb cheese spread and it's delicious! Yes, I know it's processed but it's so yummy I don't care! For lunch I had a small corn tortilla and I spread a wedge of the cheese on it then added some turkey and ham slices and baby spinach. It added so much flavor!

Replies

• misty_meadows15
    Options
    That's sounds great, I have to try it.
    Thanks for posting!
  • Granny1227
    Options
    Sounds good! Thanks for sharing. Do you know how many calories it is?
  • babygirl0311
    babygirl0311 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It is really good on bagels as well! Even the plain Swiss version is super yummy and so creamy!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Its the BEST!! I use it to make my own version or mac n cheese too!
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I know, they are nothing but processed junk but I even still use the chipotle flavored ones in with my scrambled eggs. They add a great creaminess!

The light variety are about 35 calories.
  • Schuyler
    Schuyler Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    sounds delicious!
  • idauria
    idauria Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I have the regular swiss in the house which I also love. Yes, they are 35 cals a wedge. I also love the light mini round cheeses, 50 cals each. I am trying to think of ways I can use the wedges in various recipes. The mac and cheese sounds good! My thought was to stick a wedge in a thinly pounded chicken breast and roll it up and bake it. Does that sound good? Kind of like cordon bleu without the ham, although that would be a tasty addition too.