Fresh start

Options
The past few months have been baaaad. I've been under a lot of stress....I am currently finishing grad school, I've had disc issues in my back that have been hurting me a lot lately and going to physical therapy.

But, I am just 4 days away from being done with grad school and my back is feeling much better. By this weekend I should be back to feeling like a normal person and try to get this stupid weight back off. The final straw was realizing that I've reached a weight where my periods have gone whacko and I do not think I am ovulating anymore.....not so good when you're trying to conceive!

My inlaws helped clean my basement this past weekend. I've already had a little corner set up with gym equipment, but it's dark and gloomy and until the other day messy.

This weekend I am going to paint the walls lavender and put down some carpet and make the gym area look nice. I really think this will help motivate me to get down there and work out.

Replies

• njhill7
    Options
    That's great! Anything we can do to keep motivated is a plus in my book!!! I just restarted myself after having a stressful few events and I have to tell you I feel great! I also added a friend on here and it helps to keep me motivated!!! Good luck to you!!! If you ever need a MFP friend feel free to add me!!!
  • Suzeesmu
    Suzeesmu Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Great ATTITUDE!! I too, have backslid and decided I've got to get the exercise back in my life and start moving the scale downward! Got to the gym today and actually started logging again - no one can do this for us - got to kick our own behinds! Good luck! :smile: