I'm new...day 2

Options
Hello!! I am new to the site, I have used WW before and have always been impressed with the weight I have been able to lose. However I would like to do it on my own for once!! I think this is a great place to start. I have about 45-55 lbs to lose, so here goes nothing!! I am looking for people to add as friends for support and inspiration!! Thanks to everyone who shares stories, I read them daily!
Shannon

Replies

• Lesley2800
    Options
    Welcome! I am fairly new as well...I lost a lot of weight with WW about 8 years ago and would like to do it myself this time as well. Feel free to add me :)
  • Granny1227
    Options
    Welcome! Add me as your friend and we can encourage each other.
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    girl, welcome. i made "lifetime member" many moons ago with WW and what was the great thing about that? that i got to pay $1.00 less a meeting LOL

i have about 45 more to go so feel free to add me if you think we'd make a "match" :)

good luck!
  • danstvguy
    Options
    My suggestion is that you engage the Community Board with questions/comments and see who responds and really interacts with you. Friend with them and take a serious interest in what they're up to in MFP. But just to ask for "friends" to send you "WTGs" a couple times a day I think is worthless and will get old soon.
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    well ive never tried ww, this is all ive really ever tried, and its so easy. first thing ive been commited to longer than a couple weeks; just hit my 7month anniversary on here last week; ive logged in everyday since march 6th.. not just logged in, but logged every bite of food, good or bad. :-) just stick with it, even during plateaus that we all hit :)
  • slossing
    slossing Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Glad to add another friend :happy: I am pretty new to this too and I am trying to lose about 15 more lbs but very hard.
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: welcome to myfitness pal....u can do this...lets do this journey:smile:
  • slossing
    slossing Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yeah :happy: good for you!!! I am fairly new, joined once off and on before, but feel I need to be more committed. I was at 140 now at 147, not sure why and I cannot get scale to move no matter how little I eat. So encouragement or advice is more than welcome. Have a great day