Height 5'4 - whats your weight goal

Options

Replies

• hazelmae123
    hazelmae123 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    129 and then I'll reevaluate at that point but it would likely be more for shaping and toning and less about the scale then.
  • sugarbone
    sugarbone Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    110 lbs. I have seen my body at 108 lbs and I'd be okay with 110, or a larger number if it's muscle. I have almost literally no breasts at all (congential deformity) which means with boobs I'd probably be 113-115 anyways.
  • PatasDeGallina
    PatasDeGallina Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    What's up, shorties! :happy:

My goal weight is 130 to be in a healthy BMI range, and I have a medium frame. The lowest I've ever been in my adult life is 160, and I'm curious to see what things look like beyond the 160s.

I'm losing weight because I want to be healthy. I have PCOS and weight loss is one of the main ways to deal with this disorder. Once I have my condition under control, I can think about having another child. :smile:

I have been as much as 230 and I was WHOA too big for me. Always out of breath, dealing with a newborn, still wearing my maternity clothes for a year after the baby was born... My face was so big that I looked like I didn't have eyebrows. HAHAHA! :bigsmile:

You have to pick a goal weight that feels good to you, and you'll know when you get there. Best of luck!
  • samantha_runs
    Options
    115 - 120 wherever in that range I can comfortably maintain, I look fine in the 130's but I feel my best in the 120's ;) I want to lower my bf%
    I am currently 139lbs
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" with a medium/large frame (6.25" wrist). My first goal is 145 because I know I will feel and look good at that weight. Once I get there, I will up my calories to a 1/2 lb a week loss number and see if I can slide to 135 by the end of next year.
  • sallywilson06
    sallywilson06 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 medium build and when I was 150lbs I was in a size 8-10. Now that I think of it it was probably the best weight for me. However I do want to get down to 140 just to see how good I look..lol
  • Teddyaderwich
    Teddyaderwich Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 3.5 or thereabouts - goal weight is 126lbs - but a half-way point of 140lb would be fab (my previous "really must lose a few Lbs now" weight. Got up to 167lbs - 4 weeks of dieting am down to 158lb. Still a long way to go.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    I have my ticker goal at 149 but I always say my ultimate goal is somewhere between 135 and 155. It's so hard to tell until I get closer to that point ;)
  • cal1973
    cal1973 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    5'4 and currently 121 lbs. Not sure whether to go down a couple more pounds (or whether i even can!!) or whether to stay where I am. Not that I'm unable to make a decision at all!!! :ohwell:
  • kiltbunny
    kiltbunny Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my goal is 130 but I'm starting to wonder if that will be "ok"... I was 125/130 in college but had absolutely no muscle. Now I'm trying to get a little tone along with the weightloss and I'm wondering if 135-140 is more realistic. We'll see when I get there!! :happy:
  • lisamc03
    lisamc03 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 , currently at 180, my goal is 140 to start with. Then we'll see at that point :)
  • blueeyedangelar
    blueeyedangelar Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am 5 3 3/4th...lol My goal weight is 125. I was at 130 a few years ago and I still fit like I could stand to lose alittle, but I am not so sure now because I have built alot of muscle doing cardio and running. So I guess I will make my decision when I hit 130 again!! I am currently at 139-142, and stuck!!! its driving me insane!!
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and am 163 in my photo. I'd like to be 145. I have medium to large frame and carry weight equally on my body. I think it really depends on your body type, muscles, how you are comfortable and not starving:)
  • XxbreenaxX
    Options
    My height is 5'8" and have a large frame I was told i should weight between 150-170lbs my goal weight is 160lbs
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Im 5' 3.5" my goal weight was 125 but I have shrunk! i started here weighing 162lbs and being 5'5"...with the weight loss i lost an inch and half too haha...so now my goal weight is 115-120. I always said that I had a large frame but sinceIve been losing weight everythingis just getting smaller....my mom said its because there isnt fat "leaking" inbetween joints and everything is coming together. who knows though ;)
  • candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3.5" my lowest 118pds at 22yrs I'm now 50yrs I would be happy and feel great at 136pds, but did have a Dr. when I was a teen that told me I should NEVER weigh more than 125pds! Huh!!!! He would die if he could see how much I weigh right now!!!
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my goal weight is 125....then who knows!
  • lisasays
    lisasays Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5.5 and my goal is 115-120.
  • kellybug123
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my goal is 150. I started out at 300. After I get below 175 I'm more interested in clothing size than weight. I want to be below a 9/10 when I get to my maintance mode. Good Luck!
  • ohamberx0
    ohamberx0 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    5'4 and my goal is 115-120.. factoring in i'll probably gain 5-10 back when i try to figure out how to maintain once i'm there. so 120-125 ideally.