Worst DVD workout! Don't buy this please!!

Options
mfpme
mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
I bought the Biggest Loser Weight Loss Yoga with Bob a few wks ago. I thought ok yoga nice workout relaxing so I got ready and put it into my dvd machine. Great that it had Michelle and Ali in it. Bob was very good. But to my horror there was Heba and most worst of all Vicky. What the hell were they thinking putting Heba and especially Vicky in a relaxing calming Yoga video??!! I tried I really tried for as long as I could to relax and do the workout. Couldn't relax b/c of seeing those 2 in the workout. Stopped the dvd and then I threw it out! Ok that's my worst dvd workout story. If this saves one person from buying the dvd then my pain would be all worth it.. I was more tense after that 10 mins of yoga than before I started!! :noway:

Replies

• mfpme
    Options
    I bought the Biggest Loser Weight Loss Yoga with Bob a few wks ago. I thought ok yoga nice workout relaxing so I got ready and put it into my dvd machine. Great that it had Michelle and Ali in it. Bob was very good. But to my horror there was Heba and most worst of all Vicky. What the hell were they thinking putting Heba and especially Vicky in a relaxing calming Yoga video??!! I tried I really tried for as long as I could to relax and do the workout. Couldn't relax b/c of seeing those 2 in the workout. Stopped the dvd and then I threw it out! Ok that's my worst dvd workout story. If this saves one person from buying the dvd then my pain would be all worth it.. I was more tense after that 10 mins of yoga than before I started!! :noway:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    :grumble: I just bought it last week..... Hasn't arrived at the house yet. But I'll still check it out.... :wink:
  • mfpme
    Options
    Oh, ok, just try not to look at Heba or Vicky at the side of the screen.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Oh, ok, just try not to look at Heba or Vicky at the side of the screen.

lol
  • angelinaz
    angelinaz Posts: 262
    Options
    Too funny! I went to WALMART for the first time ever to get the 30 day shred. They DIDN'T have it!!!!

Well, I picked up the yoga one and when I did, I got the feeling to put it back on the shelf! Now I know why! Thanks for the laugh! :laugh:
  • mfpme
    Options
    Too funny! I went to WALMART for the first time ever to get the 30 day shred. They DIDN'T have it!!!!

Well, I picked up the yoga one and when I did, I got the feeling to put it back on the shelf! Now I know why! Thanks for the laugh! :laugh:

Hey angelinaz, Call it woman's intution that you put down that DVD at Walmart. Oh good!! Yeah they're so deceiving. Putting Ali Michelle and one of the twins that won in the middle of the screen so you don't know. Seems relaxing mind centering calming peaceful but then BANG! There's Heba and Vicky on the side and I'm like, what the hell?! Am I seeing things? They wouldn't! And they did!!! Please it was upsetting enough I almost did a headstand!! So glad you didn't get it. I bought it at Walmart too and was fooled by the low price of it.

Lauryn1981! yeah maybe tape a piece of paper on the side of the tv to cover Vicky's face would do the trick! I swear that woman still a growl on her face doing yoga. WT hell??!!

Yup I was definitely more tense and stressed after I did that yoga dvd for 10 mins than before I tried it!! :noway:
  • Venusjems
    Venusjems Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    funny when i was deciding which ones to buy from the biggest loser, i really wanted the yoga one.. then i saw that @*&^# name in there and i immediately clicked delete cart... I can not stand that woman and i have no idea why on earth would they want to put her in a video.. she is probably a bigger villan that omaroso
  • mfpme
    Options
    funny when i was deciding which ones to buy from the biggest loser, i really wanted the yoga one.. then i saw that @*&^# name in there and i immediately clicked delete cart... I can not stand that woman and i have no idea why on earth would they want to put her in a video.. she is probably a bigger villan that omaroso

Wow I'm not the only one!! Good for you you didn't buy that video. I know what the hell were the producers thinking??!! Vicky vs Omarosa yup my money would be on Vicky too!!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I like the DVD. In fact it's my favorite.

Not wild about Heba and Vicky in the video, but when I'm doing the workout it's more listening and not watching, and they are not in the more intense stuff in the work out.
  • mfpme
    Options
    I like the DVD. In fact it's my favorite.

Not wild about Heba and Vicky in the video, but when I'm doing the workout it's more listening and not watching, and they are not in the more intense stuff in the work out.

Really? They're not in the more intense stuff. Had no idea. Good you managed to work with it by not watching it much. You too not being wild about Heba and Vicky. I don't blame you. Hope your tv is not a widescreen tv.
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I hate Vicki and Heba BUT I could look at Bob all day long. Send me the DVD I'll use it! Seriously!:wink:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I hate Vicki and Heba BUT I could look at Bob all day long. Send me the DVD I'll use it! Seriously!:wink:

:laugh: Bob does make the workout more interesting!!!!:bigsmile:
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I just got this DVD and really love it! Although I do have to say I did not realize there were other people in the video except Bob :wink:
  • mfpme
    Options

:wink: :wink: I know. Vicki and Heba especially Vicky makes me want to do kickboxing not yoga!! Funny! Send you the dvd! :wink: Trust me, it would make you do a headstand real quick!
  • mfpme
    Options
    I just got this DVD and really love it! Although I do have to say I did not realize there were other people in the video except Bob :wink:

Aw, good that Bob is keeping you focused on the asanas. Just do the dvd with one eye closed and you won't see Vicky!! :wink: