30 Day Shred....I made a boo boo :(

Options
Ok so I completed Level 2 Day 10 on Friday and I was supposed to start Level 3 Saturday which would then make today Day 4 of Level 3 and I never started it :( I kinda got in a funk and just forgot about it... and enjoyed not doing it! But now the question is... do I start Level 3 today and continue on my 10 days or did I just screw the whole thing up and now it will be pointless and should start it over? I have still been eating good and staying within my calories just not exercising. Help please!

Replies

• khartley535
    khartley535 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    start level 3 today and do it for 10 days straight. a couple of days rest does not screw the whole thing up.
  • CurlyClare78
    Options
    I'd say keep on with it. I was on day 17 and injured my wrist (not from exercise) and had just over 2 weeks off then started again counting it as day 18. Those missing days would bug me if I did it from day 1 again and you've only had a few days and rest days are good for you too.
  • firedrgn2000
    Options
    I always take a day or two break between levels.
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I am so mad at myself! I was on a roll and doing it so well every day just like I was supposed to!!! Damn me!!
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    The '30' of 30 day shred is really a guideline.. you didn't mess anything up. Keep going as if you didn't skip any days!
  • CurlyClare78
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up about it - you're doing really well - it's a tough workout.
  • lizsmith1976
    lizsmith1976 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Doesn't have to be 30 days in a row! Don't get yourself down about that, just jump back into it.
  • ShannaB83185
    Options
    I always take a day or two break between levels.

I usually take Saturdays off and then last week I eneded up taking Monday off cause my daughter was sick so I hadn't planned on taking any more days off since I had already took days off. Maybe I should double up one day and do it in the morning and then at night to make up for lost time?
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Doesn't have to be 30 days in a row! Don't get yourself down about that, just jump back into it.

I don't do it everyday. I have a bowling league Wednesdays and a volleyball league on Thursdays. I do not do the shred those two days..
  • mamafrahm
    mamafrahm Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I would just start level 3 today. Don't throw the previous workouts away, a few days off won't screw it up.
  • meeperoon
    meeperoon Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    If you really want to punish yourself for taking two days off, do two days extra of level two to get you back in the swing and then take it up to level 3 for 10 days :)
  • 4littlemonkeys
    Options
    I would just start level 3 today. Don't throw the previous workouts away, a few days off won't screw it up.

I agree with this.....and don't beat yourself up and over-do it, just start again :)
  • lildoggielover
    lildoggielover Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Just continue where you left off with level 3. I did 30 days of level 1 before I started level 2 cuz I do it On Demand and didn't realize level 2 was on there! :happy:
  • jess3012
    Options
    im doing the 30ds and i have sundays off every week! doesn't really mess up my exercise! just pick up where you left off! good luck hun x
  • Tiffany517
    Tiffany517 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    This is what i did!!! i was doing good even pushing there it on days that i didn't really feel like it thanks to my MFP girls, and then i have been soooo completely exhusted from being superwomen over the last few weeks i was even in bed by eight thirty a few times, and yesterday i told myself i need to do it!!! I did level 2 again and then i was just going to do level 2 and three for three days and then just finish the last week just doing level 3 no breaks!!! I haven't seen any results besides my legs my bf said, however i have been walking/jogging at least 3 so i'm thinking thats why? I don't know lol I'm lost maybe i'm not doing the moves right i thought but i was looking in the mirror and they look right to me... but i am going to finish just so i know i did it even if it took forever.... but then again thats me!!! too much on my plate all the time!!!
  • blueyeb
    blueyeb Posts: 85
    Options
    start level 3 today and do it for 10 days straight. a couple of days rest does not screw the whole thing up.

2nd this! 30 days is really a guide line and I plan on doing the Ripped in 30 starting Friday but will be taking 1 day off each week to let my body recuperate. Don't give up all that you've already put in and feel defeated, you and your body just may have needed those few days. If it makes you feel better, make up the missed days and continue on to the next level after that and just do your measurements and weight at that point (4 days later than when you anticipated finishing).

:)) Keep it up :))
  • ShannaB83185
    Options
    This is what i did!!! i was doing good even pushing there it on days that i didn't really feel like it thanks to my MFP girls, and then i have been soooo completely exhusted from being superwomen over the last few weeks i was even in bed by eight thirty a few times, and yesterday i told myself i need to do it!!! I did level 2 again and then i was just going to do level 2 and three for three days and then just finish the last week just doing level 3 no breaks!!! I haven't seen any results besides my legs my bf said, however i have been walking/jogging at least 3 so i'm thinking thats why? I don't know lol I'm lost maybe i'm not doing the moves right i thought but i was looking in the mirror and they look right to me... but i am going to finish just so i know i did it even if it took forever.... but then again thats me!!! too much on my plate all the time!!!

Superwoman and too much on my plate sound like me! But then again so do making up excuses.... which is what I feel I am doing so I am going to do Level 3 tonight and just finish the 10 days out and go from there! I want to say I finished it too!! Even if it took me 3 extra days!!!
  • jenblowsbubblez
    jenblowsbubblez Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    start level 3. It took me a month and a half to finish it thoroughly,, I had an injury , then work and kids. But now I am trying it again bc I liked it. Its still hard the second go around.:
  • ncsubeachgirl
    ncsubeachgirl Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    i took about four days off and started back and i felt better than i ever did before! Start back where you left off and you will be fine :)
  • ShannaB83185
    Options
    Thanks all!! Yesterday I did Day 1 of Level 3 and it was awesome! Kicked my butt as did Level 2 but this was so much better. I was able to do just about every move finally! WOOHOO!