Calling Ben & Jerry's lovers . . .

Options

Replies

• Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Chubby Hubby hands down! Also, truth in advertising at its finest!
  • redhotredneck
    redhotredneck Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of the Carmel Sutra, but on the lighter side the Froyo Cherry Garcia and the sorbet w/ the lemon and berries! So delicious that I have to hid it in the freezer from the hubby! ;)
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    BTW, a little off topic, but if you live in the mid-atlantic, Turkey Hill Sugar Free Fat Free Vanilla Bean ice cream is pretty amazing. Like, I actually PREFER it to the real thing. And it's 70 calories/half-cup serving. Beats yogurt.
  • Rilke
    Rilke Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Now this is a thread I fully support. People talking about tasty ice cream and no one mentioning that ice cream is going to cause you to die 50 years early. MFP, I am proud.

I usually eat a pint of Ben and Jerry's 3x a week so I'm a self-proclaimed professional here.

Top 3:

-Cinnamon Buns
    -Oatmeal Cookie Chunk
    -Imagine Whirled Peace

I've been looking for Pumpkin Cheesecake all over the place and can't find it anywhere. I'm a big pumpkin fan so I'm thinking it will take a spot in the top 3.

I've tried Cinnamon Buns and Imagine Whirled Peace and love 'em both, so I'm thinking Oatmeal Cookie Chunk might have to be my next . . .
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Mint Chocolate Cookie is my absolute favorite. But Chubby Hubby is quite tasty too. And if you want to feel somewhat virtuous with your treat, their Cherry Garcia FroYo is delicious.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    BTW, a little off topic, but if you live in the mid-atlantic, Turkey Hill Sugar Free Fat Free Vanilla Bean ice cream is pretty amazing. Like, I actually PREFER it to the real thing. And it's 70 calories/half-cup serving. Beats yogurt.

best lowish cal ice cream is prob Edy's Slow Churned and that is found everywhere. but can't beat the "real" stuff
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    chunky monkey but I really want to try the new one - Jimmy Fallon's flavor maybe? - with chocolate covered potato chips.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    schweddy balls if you can find it
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    lowish cal ice cream is prob Edy's Slow Churned and that is found everywhere. but can't beat the "real" stuff

Dreyer's out here on the west coast and OMG yes! Their slow churned and yogurt blends. :licks lips:
  • SerenaP82
    SerenaP82 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    New York Super Fudge Chunk!!!!!!!
  • catintheshell
    Options
    Willie Nelson's Country Peach Cobbler is AWESOME. :D
  • hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    New York Super Fudge Chunk is my all-time favorite. Other favorites Heath Bar Crunch and the Caramel Sutra.
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Late Night Snack. Because fudge covered potato chips.
  • CarrieJ85
    CarrieJ85 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Willie Nelson's Country Peach Cobbler is AWESOME. :D

What?! That sounds awesome!!
  • atd81
    atd81 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Phish foooooooood, chocolate chip cookie dough, cherry garcia, and new york super fudge chunk! :)
  • CapsFan17
    CapsFan17 Posts: 198
    Options
    Half Baked! Nothing beats double fudge brownie mixed with chocolate chip cookie dough!! :tongue:
  • normsch
    normsch Posts: 34
    Options
    Chunky Monkey or Cherry Garcia. I've actually been to their factory in Waterbury Vermont.
    Great tours and free samples after the tour. Great gift shop as well.
  • krissykross
    Options
    Bonnaroo Buzz. Yum!
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    LATE NIGHT SNACK..IS OFF THE CHARTS!!!!!! YUMMMY!!!!!!!
  • doinit4tayzie
    Options
    I use to love b&j I use to get the coffee heath bar one....but I moved to Tn and they charge like 5 bucks for a little one and i am wayyyyyyy toooooo cheap for that.