Sorta Kinda New...would love some friends and modivation

Options
Hello Everyone. I joined MFP a little over a month ago...I never really introduced myself. My names Katie I'm 20 years old I've been struggling with my weight since I was a young teen. I had about 93 pounds to lose...I've lost 5 pounds since joining and 28 pounds total. So now I have 65 more pounds to go and boy could I use all the support I can't get! So please feel free to add me :) Good luck to everyone!

Replies

• bethmakesmusic
    bethmakesmusic Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hi Katie!

You can add me for support and encouragement if you want to. I'm 29 and have about 50 lbs to lose. I'm down 9 so far.

Good luck and you can do it!

Beth
  • brynakrauth
    Options
    Hi Katie:
    When I read your post all I could think was "she can totally do this". Not sure why I got that vibe but I did. Add me to your friend list :)
    Bryn
  • jab0618
    Options
    Congratulations!!! 28 lbs is terrific, if I have any advice it is that you should strive to lose between 1-3 lbs a week in order to keep it off in the long run! Keep up the good work and I am here if you want to chat! I just started last week - lost 2 lbs first week, so I am happy. Thought it would be more, but I will take the 2 lbs!!!! I need prayer and encouragement as well, so please remember me too!!! God bless! Julie
  • DevoteeofIset
    DevoteeofIset Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I just joined today and would love some friends to start this journey :)
    ~Erica
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want..I have tons of friends that help me as well!:flowerforyou:
  • pittmnjen
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. I'd be happy to help support and motivate you. :smile: I just started using MFP again, and I'm still struggling to find my motivation. I've still got a long way to go, but we can do this!
  • TODJ06
    TODJ06 Posts: 85
    Options
    Hello Everyone. I joined MFP a little over a month ago...I never really introduced myself. My names Katie I'm 20 years old I've been struggling with my weight since I was a young teen. I had about 93 pounds to lose...I've lost 5 pounds since joining and 28 pounds total. So now I have 65 more pounds to go and boy could I use all the support I can't get! So please feel free to add me :) Good luck to everyone!

Congratulations on your weight loss thus far.... :happy:

This whole weightloss business is why we are all here.... to support each other! Keep up the great work

JT
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Fell free to add me...we can both help motivate each other!!!!!!!
  • normsch
    normsch Posts: 34
    Options
    You've come to the right place. Good Luck!
  • Kaytee233
    Kaytee233 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    WOW!! I should have introduced myself when I first joined! You guys are awesome! Thanks for all the advice and support already! Can't wait to continue this journey with you guys!