Bad day

Options
I normaly workout on my gazzle 45 minutes and use my rower for 15 on the days I don't go swimming but last night I got home from work ,, I was super hungry all day for some reason and had no energy to do even a workout.I went over on calories due to factoring in my workout about 250 -to 300.. I feel so awfull about it today like I might slip back into a bad pattern. I lost 11 pounds so far and I am pleased about it but I was tired I was hungry all day anyone else get the odd day like that where you just want to go to bed? I ate nothing but healthy food but did have a craving bad for extra feta cheese on my spagetti, better then fact I really wanted fast food.

Replies

• nevertellen34
    Options
    I normaly workout on my gazzle 45 minutes and use my rower for 15 on the days I don't go swimming but last night I got home from work ,, I was super hungry all day for some reason and had no energy to do even a workout.I went over on calories due to factoring in my workout about 250 -to 300.. I feel so awfull about it today like I might slip back into a bad pattern. I lost 11 pounds so far and I am pleased about it but I was tired I was hungry all day anyone else get the odd day like that where you just want to go to bed? I ate nothing but healthy food but did have a craving bad for extra feta cheese on my spagetti, better then fact I really wanted fast food.
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    So, LETS say that this morning you forgot to brush your teeth.
    DAMN! You say to yourself, I FORGOT TO BRUSH MY TEETH! MY WHOLE TOOTH BRUSHING SYSTEM IS SHOT! I MIGHT AS WELL GIVE UP! NO MORE TOOTH BRUSHING FOR ME! NO WAY BECAUSE I FORGOT TO BRUSH MY TEETH TODAY! NOT TO MENTION, I GUESS I WILL FORGET THAT FLOSSING THING AS WELL, NOT TO MENTION THAT I MIGHT AS WELL STOP SHOWERING AND BRUSHING MY HAIR! BECAUSE I FORGOT TO BRUSH MY TEETH!!!!!!!
    OK so this is silly sounding RIGHT?!
    Well it is the same with diet and exercise. If we skip a day, then we think that our WHOLE system is busted because of one day.
    My advise is to STOP BEING SO DANG HARD ON YOURSELF!
    If you forgot to brush your teeth, what would you do? You would brush your teeth latter, RIGHT! So WHAT You forgot to work out one day and you ate things that are not on your list. Get back in there today and start again! This is not like a game of shoots and ladders were you have to start from the very beginning. This is more like stopping at a stop light and you get to go again when the light turns green. BUT HERE YOU GET TO DECIDE WHEN THE LIGHT TURNS GREEN!
    You are BETTER than this mood dear! GET BACK IN THERE!
    --Diann...
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Diann, That is a super way to think of things! I will remember this myself. :flowerforyou: Cindy
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I heard this somewhere and thought it was AWSOME! so I kept it, And I tell you what, I think about it EVERY TIME I BRUSH MY TEETH!
    --Diann...
  • nevertellen34
    Options
    So true nobody can be perfect 100 percent of the time. Just learn and move on from it is what I am going to do now.
  • cloverluv
    cloverluv Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    So true nobody can be perfect 100 percent of the time. Just learn and move on from it is what I am going to do now.

I can't agree more!

Diann...that's an awesome way to think about it :happy: