Low Calorie Snacks?!

Options
I would love to know what everyone eats as far as a low calorie snack....

=]

I need to add some more ideas to my menu!!

Replies

• deathstarclock
    deathstarclock Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Apples.
  • CoachNYLA
    CoachNYLA Posts: 129
    Options
    shakeology
    non fat greek yogurt
    1/2 apple with 1 tbsp. almond butter
  • abbullar
    Options
    Any fruit or veggies are really great. Even dip them in light, non-fat dressing!
  • RoanneRed
    RoanneRed Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Corn Thins with low-fat cottage cheese and chives (less than 100cal and the corn thins help satisfy carb cravings).

Plain cottage cheese can also be mixed with a little brown sugar, optional cocoa powder and a few sultanas to eat with corn thins as a dessert.
  • RissaBri88
    RissaBri88 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    100 calorie snack packs are awesome. string cheese is 60-80 calories depending on if u get light or regular. yogurt(yoplait light is 100), yogurt parfaits arent bad either. fruit.
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Fruits and veggies are excellent (of course)...I also love Fruit Leathers (kind of like fruit roll-ups from when I was a kid). I've found that if you're in need of a sweet treat, peanut M&M's aren't too bad. 100 calorie packs are okay if you need something quick and portable. I also adore nuts of all kinds for protein--not so low in calories, but so good for you!!! :)
  • Sugarchef
    Sugarchef Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Low fat string cheese, apples, radishes with low fat dip, hard boiled eggs :)
  • goddesshanna
    goddesshanna Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    string cheese sticks
    no sugar added applesauce cups
    low fat pudding cups
  • lawschoolbitch
    Options
    Activia has great 70 cal yogurt. Fiber One has a great 90 cal brownie. Apart from these, my snacks are usually fruit. Apples are about 90 cals each.
  • klkaras
    Options
    5 dark chocolate hersheys kisses! perfect desert.. only 100 calories
  • sh3lby03
    sh3lby03 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    grapes, raspberries, sargento light string cheese (70 cals), cauliflower and/or broccoli and hummus, 12 almonds (blue diamond toffee and cinnamon sugar are my fav).
  • jhagen65
    Options
    My top snack are:
    greek yogurt
    1/2 banana and 14 raw almonds (yes, i count them out!)
    1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
  • ShortayBaybay
    Options
    Thank you for all the ideas :)
  • ajdj0486
    ajdj0486 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Popcorn! They sell 100 calorie packs. :-) String cheese, apples, 2 tbsp of peanut butter, pretzels (just have a 1/2 serving), almonds.

To treat myself: I love chocolate, and its taken a while, but I've gotten used to being satisfied with just a serving of semi sweet chocolate chips with a half glass of red wine.