Starting over...Looking for a someone or someones for accoun

Options
Hi - My name is Seanna. I am a 35yo Stay-at-home-mom. I have yo-yo'd through the years of having kids and now find myself miserable with how I feel and how I look.

I joined MFP a long time ago and was about 5lbs from goal weight. Then I changed my daily routine and gained it all back plus more. Now I need to lose about 25-30lbs.

I am so embarrassed, but I know that I have to quit making excuses and do it!

I have good exercise routine and enjoy exercising, a good meal plan (seeing a nutritionist who gives out meal plans) I feel I am missing some support to get through the first few weeks when I feel like jumping off the wagon. And help for when I do mess up that it is not completely over, but just need to get up and start over right then, not the next Monday.

I hope there may be another "friend(s)" out there that may want to keep each other accountable on a regular basis and provide encouragement, but constructive truth that may be hard to swallow.

Have a great day!

Replies

• JIsh09
    JIsh09 Posts: 158
    Options
    Good luck:smile:

Hope the best for you on your weight loss.
  • RissaBri88
    RissaBri88 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    add me! i could use the extra encouragement too
  • abbullar
    Options
    Yay encouragement! Let's pass it around!
  • Danni_81
    Options
    Hello,

I also need the motivation so please feel to add me as a friend as I'm quite new here!
    xx
  • DevoteeofIset
    DevoteeofIset Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Count me in! :)
  • Granny1227
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me.
  • CoachNYLA
    CoachNYLA Posts: 129
    Options
    I am here for that. Please message me if you are interested in some motivation and tips to get you along the way.
  • Jeannelin
    Options
    add me too please. I need to join a group!
  • cwojo
    cwojo Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I think helping each other is priceless.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    You should find all the motivation you need on this site. I joined in August but stumbled and tottered but the people on here helped to support me and I think I finally am on my way.

Use all the tools, join in the forums, check out the success stories and every day you will find inspiration. :flowerforyou:
  • skinnyquinny84
    skinnyquinny84 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me! I've been on here for a few months and I love it. The people on here are really nice and very supportive. And knowing that other people are going through similar weight loss challenges helps a lot.