1st day 30DS

Options
Wow-I am shaking and it's 30 minutes later!
I feel very successful for not turning it off...but don't know how I'll make it through tomorrow.

Off topic-but are you supposed to wear shoes with exercise inside? That shows how much I've done!

Replies

• mandemonious
    mandemonious Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday!! I will be doing Level 1 today again, for sure...
    I don't wear shoes when exercising inside unless the exercise I am doing is strenuous on my feet. Or working with weights. Shoes are good for safety in that situation :wink:
  • areittinger
    areittinger Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great job it gets easier stick with it! Ive been through the entire 30ds twice, To be honest don't move on until your are completely comfortable with the level you are currently doing. For some reason Level 3 seems easier in a sense than level 1! It might be bad but i never wear shoes doing it. Good luck you will see great results!
  • MamaKL5
    MamaKL5 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Keep at it, it does get a bit easier! I'm on level 2, just completed day 3 and somedays it really is hard to do it, but you'll never regret getting it done.

I wasn't wearing shoes for the first 7 days, and now I wear them. I hurt my feet on day 1 of level 2 (they're bruised and sore), and I think it was partially due to not wearing shoes. I would definitely recommend shoes.

Great job on completing day 1!
  • rebysue
    rebysue Posts: 136
    Options
    I never wear shoes when doing Jillian videos. My legs actually get a lot LESS tired when I don't wear shoes and I am able to make it through the workout! :)
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    You may want shoes for level 2 - lots of plank pose stuff that's hard on the toes otherwise.
  • PandaofDestruction
    Options
    I have done it twice, level 1 that is, and I plan to do it again tonight! It is tough but I am hoping for awesome results!
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    You may want shoes for level 2 - lots of plank pose stuff that's hard on the toes otherwise.

I didn't wear shoes on the the first round of it but now on my second round I am trying to wear shoes for the extra support and whatnot but hate it :( Especially when it comes to anything in planks I kick them off so I can go!! I love planks and the shoes hinder me from doing them correctly and slow me down. I have seen alot of people don't wear shoes so I guess it can't be too bad.
  • daniellesb1
    daniellesb1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Good luck ! Stick with it, dont stop !

I started on Oct 1st, and am moving on to Level 2 Day 1 tonight.... Scared as I already had a sneak peek at it and was like WHAT IS THAT ?!?!?! LOL If you want to read about my Daily adventures with 30DS, I have blogged about the first few days here : http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/daniellesb1

I most likely will be updating it tonight with the new Level 2 !! Many people have told me they completely relate to what I wrote....

I still havent used shoes and wasnt sure if it was right or not..... BUT went with my gut. I might start Level 2 without them, but if find it too difficult, will just put them on ! I mean, I really dont have to go far but up the stairs to get them.....

Stay strong ! AND PUSH IT OUT ! :wink:
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I am on L2 day 1... I always wear shoes..its much more comfortable when youre doing all that at a fast pace.
  • Serialdieter
    Options
    It was my first day today too and I was shaking like a leaf. I didnt wear trainers and felt comfortable so I will just see how it goes.

Good Luck
  • GreenTea703
    Options
    LEVEL ONE, DAY THREE COMPLETED HERE! You can do it. My best advice being so short in is JUST DO IT. Just put the video on, do what she says and by the time you are done panting and complaining... its over, now start your day. Im really looking forward to level 2.
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I just completed my first day also of 30DS!!!! So excited and sweaty lol
  • msmellebelle
    Options
    I'm on level 1, Day 6. I always wear shoes and I always end up finishing the video feeling successful and drenched in sweat.
  • hrobinson416
    hrobinson416 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    The firs 3 or 4 days are awful but after that it gets better - and the pain goes away lol. My calves were hard as rocks and I couldnt hardly walk. Day 4 they were better - day 5 (today) is just fine.

And for extra motivation I measured and have lost 3 inches this week :-) So keep at it! Take pics and measurements today!
  • bogotachica
    Options
    We are on Day 8, I have to say we took a break after day 3...put we are back at it....I do wear shoes while I am doing it.
  • scleesh
    scleesh Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 8. I took a day off or would be 9. I'm going to do level one for 10 days then move on. Level one gets easier just stick with it. I wear shoes. I have feet issues (my feet turn outwards and shoes are just better for me). Good Luck!!!!!!!!!
  • bethgarzonie
    Options
    Yes wear shoes. Just started it yesterday and yes!! I did it agin today!! Do you LOVE/HATE Jillian or what?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!