HAS ANYBODY TRIED CAPSIPLEX????

Options
Hi
Im new to all this so still trailing the new diet and exercise regime but after researching online i came across lots of positive information on these ''chilli'' pills. Even some celebrities are raving about them but to me diet pills were always a fab. Has anybody used these and had good results???
Thanks.

Replies

• MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Im new to all this so still trailing the new diet and exercise regime but after researching online i came across lots of positive information on these ''chilli'' pills. Even some celebrities are raving about them but to me diet pills were always a fab. Has anybody used these and had good results???
    Thanks.

ya these aren't very good the Tape worm I bought on craigslist worked much better. 99 lbs 6 weeks :)
  • kslindner
    kslindner Posts: 107
    Options
    I was told by a GNC Associate that none of these "get thin quickly" pills work. I believe him, because if that were the case, no one in the world would be fat.
  • AdrienneKaren
    AdrienneKaren Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I got cayenne pepper capsules once for something other than weight loss. I took them for a month and nothing happened weight wise or concerning what I was taking them for. I do remember taking them on an empty stomach once. If you take them, don't do that. Ow.
  • JohannaEHoran
    Options
    See iv always had the same views that the only way to lose weight and keep it off is by diet and exercise but seems to be alot of hypeabout these. Something to do with the chilli's boosting metabolism by heating or whatever. Theres a few celebrities endorsing it too.
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    I was told by a GNC Associate that none of these "get thin quickly" pills work. I believe him, because if that were the case, no one in the world would be fat.

Agree.
  • JohannaEHoran
    Options
    Ew tapeworm??? Not sure id fancy that one! lol
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Yeah most of us on here are just the old fashioned "watch what you eat", "exercise regularly", and "keep a food diary".

Having said that, in the last 8 months, Jalapeno peppers are the second most common food that I eat, according to my diary. Maybe that's the real reason I've been losing weight.