My goal prize....

Options
I've finally decided. This whole time I've thought "Dunno what I'll do when i reach my goal, buy something nice maybe?!"

And today I realized exactly want I want and have wanted for aaages! I'm going to have a full body massage. I've never had one before because I hated my body, so I think that will be a realy treat for me!

I'm going to ask for vouchers from family for xmas and my birthday so I can go somewhere really nice!

Excited!!! :)

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Sounds wonderful. Take us with you.:drinker:
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Great idea!
  • MarandaPanda86
    Options
    Oooh they are sooo nice... Splurge on one that is like 2 hours long. INSANE!
  • Jessabelle12
    Options
    Sounds wonderful. Take us with you.:drinker:

Of course you can come along!! :)
  • Jessabelle12
    Options
    Oooh they are sooo nice... Splurge on one that is like 2 hours long. INSANE!

That's the plan! THE most indulgent, staisfying one possible!!
  • mindfulmunching
    mindfulmunching Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You have just given me the perfect thing to work towards. This will be my new reward as well instead of always seeing food I shouldn't eat and thinking NO FOOD GOAL ALLOWED LOL
  • yager8725
    yager8725 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    great idea!!!!! full body message and you dont have to even pay for it!! Awsome!!
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    That was going to be my 4st lost treat, but i dont know if i can afford it now....I'd still like it though!
  • alhoward8
    Options
    I love Hot Stone Massages! The warmth really relaxes the muscles and keeps the pressure from getting to much for me. I like a light-medium pressure and I can't imagine why anyone would want a deep tissue massage. :)
  • choconuts
    choconuts Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I have a giftcard for a full body massage and a facial. I've been saving it until I felt better about my body. Great idea!