Height 5'4 - whats your weight goal

Options
124»

Replies

• TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I am pushin 5'5" (so 5'4" 1/2 ;). I have a smaller frame and I've been maintaining for well over a year now. Original GW was 125, but I continued to lose, so I dropped it down to 115. I continued to lose a little more while I figured the whole maintenance thing out. Except for my week at the beach (when I got up to 114) I typically fluctuate between 1010 - 112.

Best wishes to you all! Whatever your GW is, you have to listen to your body. It has a funny way of telling you exactly what your GW should be :)
  • Breadoholic
    Breadoholic Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on your body. For years I weighed between 105-115. I don't know how the hell I got down to 105. It was completely unintentional. At the moment I weigh 135, my goal weight is 115.
  • Quilled
    Quilled Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am currently 134 and I am shooting for another 7lbs off for just basic weight loss to put me at 127. At that point I intend to just jump to toning and see where I end up. Ideally another 5lbs would come off with toning so 122. Right now I am a 'healthy' weight and about a size 6 (a tad bit smaller but not small enough to get back into 4 yet). My frame is medium but right on the edge of being large so I would feel comfortable with anything from 120-127 as sustainable
  • Liliacea
    Options
    I am almost 5'5 (164.5 cm) and my goal weight was 98 lbs (44.5 kg)
    I currently weigh 97.8 lbs (44.4 kg) - so, like 100 grams lighter than my goal weight.
    I'm still not happy though, I might change my goal weight to 97 lbs (44 kg).