Flat stomach by Halloween?

Options
This is what my stomach looks like now.. http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrmkjgkG5j1qg43cko1_500.jpg
It's almost flat, and I have just under 3 weeks to tone it up in time for halloween because I'd like to wear a costume that shows my stomach. It's kind of flat but still like.. not toned.. sort of flabby.. sorry if that's gross
any suggestions that will help me get as toned as possible by halloween?
thanks guys

Replies

• XiaoRuRu
    Options
    find out the appropriate way to do crunches. they're the perfect ab toning exercise if you know how to do them, and most people don't. also, i just try to suck it in while at a desk or driving and keep doing contractions like that and that is a decent little work out too.
  • martiii_cat
    martiii_cat Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    not sure exercise wise what you can do but try to eat as little salt as you can the day before and it should be flatter as well :)
  • ShellBell4281
    ShellBell4281 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I already see a flat tummy. Wear that costume with pride, don't worry about it.
  • kmboffice88
    Options
    I agree, already a flat tummy!! I wanted one for Halloween too but I don't think I'll make it. Be proud of your accomplishments!
  • PeaceLuvVeggies
    PeaceLuvVeggies Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I agree with ShellBell! I wish my stomach looked like that. LOL. Soon...very soon =)
  • madisonsteelex
    Options
    aww thanks guys, I was thinking about eating like no sodium for a couple days before so I'm less bloated, but I definitely need to tone it up a bit. I've been doing lots of ab exercises but I still have that layer of fat over my stomach and I know I won't be able to lose that much fat in 3 weeks. It need at least 10 lbs for the toning to really show but I'll prob only be able to lose like 3 max:/
  • teenyinni
    Options
    If I had your stomach I would have no reservations about the halloween costume!
  • grassette
    grassette Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Try going no gluten.
  • madisonsteelex
    Options
    thank you guys for the suggestions!