Hi from Texas!!

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Dani and I am new to this website. I am so very ready to lose weight and I know that I will be able to do it. I just have a problem with motivation ha ha I am really hoping that I will find some friends to help keep me motivated. I have been reading so many success stories on here and I can't wait to be able to write my own!

Replies

• rachaeltaff
    Options
    Hi Dani! I'm from Texas too :) Feel free to add me, I'd be more than happy to help motivate you, lol.
  • Jennilvmp
    Options
    Hi ya'll, I am Jennifer and from Texas also! Be sure to add me as a friend! BTW what parts of TX are ya'll from?? I am in Wimberley!
  • rachaeltaff
    Options
    I'm in Arlington :)
  • jess213tx
    jess213tx Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Texas over here too! I'm in Austin.
  • Jennilvmp
    Options
    Would b fun for all of us Texas Gals to meet up one day!!!!
  • pink_teacups
    Options
    I am in the Houston/Galveston area!!
  • rachaeltaff
    Options
    I do a lot of driving back and forth to San Antonio...I'm always game for new faces :)
  • sharper43
    Options
    Hey Texas Gals! I'm in Dallas! :)
  • buzzcogs
    buzzcogs Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hi Dani,
    Thanks for friending me back! We can do this!! Too easy!:smile:
  • Jennilvmp
    Options
    I do a lot of driving back and forth to San Antonio...I'm always game for new faces :)

Hit me up next time u drive thru! I live in Wimberley about 40 min from San Antonio and 20-30 min from Austin. It would be fun!!!!
    I don't have a whole lot friends out here in TX i am originally from Cali! I moved out here almost 4 yrs ago! So it's nice to meet and hang out with new ones!
  • rachaeltaff
    Options
    Sounds like a definite plan! :)
  • Guerita83
    Options
    Hello!! Glad to have Texans joining in...Im from TX too, Fort Worth. Add me and we can motivate each other!! :)
  • marybel007
    marybel007 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Glad to know there are so many Texans are on the site. Hello from Dallas! Well actually I am travelling at the moment...but the hotel gym will have to do until I get back to Dallas :)
  • rodeferh
    rodeferh Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am not from Texas...far from from it in Wisconsin...but welcome none the less :)
  • birthright
    Options
    Hi Texas gals!! I'm from the Texarkana area. Very new to this site, and still haven't figure a lot of it out.
  • sschoolfield
    Options
    Howdy to all you Texas gals. :wink: I'm from Texas as well, Golden Triangle area (southeast Texas). Pretty new to MFP myself, but loving it so far. Friend me if you want, like most of us, I can use all the support and inspiration I can get.
  • babygirl0311
    babygirl0311 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yay! Glad to find some Texas folks on here! I am relatively new, only been at MFP for a little less than a month but have already lost 9.2 lbs (that 0.2 is SO important!!) I am just now really getting into the community part of MFP but I have realized that it does help to have people to be accountable to and to cheer you on and to get the opportunity to do that for them as well.
    I live in Spring, Texas -- just north of Houston. Excited to meet ya'll!