Craving chocolate and carbs!

Options
New to this and need advice on how to beat the chocolate craving? Just started the gym doing the classes and that's great but I find I'm tempted to start baking just to get a sweet fix!

Help!

:)

Replies

• sandi228
    sandi228 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Look in recipes and search chocolate, tons of healthy options. You can use a 15oz can of pure pumpkin mixed with choc cake mix make 24 cupcakes and put ingredients in recipe and you'll have calories per cupcake and love it! You don't have to give up things just find healthy way to make them. Good luck!
  • Lucylaser
    Lucylaser Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    For me if I am craving a sweet and I bake something it is a recipe for ABSOLUTE disaster. Last time I made cookies I think I had about half of them before I made it to the party I was bringing them to. Tres embarassing!

If you really think that you cannot beat a craving, do you have something small and not too bad to satiate yourself?
  • doc_martin
    Options
    I have found that the protein bars I buy satisfy my craving for chocolate. I get the Pure Protein brand from Wal-Mart (s'mores flavor, mmmmm) and it's almost like eating a candy bar. 180 calories and 19 grams of protein which if you're working out you will need anyways.