pureberry max celebrity diet...

Options
I have a quick question for all you MFP users. I am dedicated to this site and have lost a wonderful 11 pounds since starting, but I have been seeing a lot of posts about this new acai berry diet mixed with a detox on other websites. I have eben battling my weight for about 10 years, although I know for sure that I am not going to quit working out because the endorphins are too great I am curious about this product, and so willing to try something that might help... on the other hand I think that lots of times these things are totally bogus and you really do have to work the weight off, no pain, no gain. PLease tell me what you think!!
Thanks Naomi

Replies

• koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I agree with your other hand.
  • Whopooh
    Whopooh Posts: 50
    Options
    I would say it is a fad. I know what you are talking about though I have seen it also, but do you really think it works? Probably not or everyone would be taking it right. Its the same with wrinkle creams if they really worked everyone would be using them.
  • Evermore1971
    Options
    It is a hoax!!!!!! Do not fall for those advertisements telling you that you get a 15 day trial. As soon as you place your order the 15 days start. That means the time it takes to get to you is part of your free trial and the time it takes to get back to them also. If you don't get it back to them, they charge you. It is next to impossible to cancel once you have ordered. And the worst part is it doesn't work.

http://www.consumerpricewatch.net

This site is pretty straight forward about a lot of the gimmicks and crazy fads out there. I know about the Acai berry because I used to manage a UPS Store and we had customers all the time doing a next day air to return these products so they wouldn't get charged astronomical prices for this stuff.
  • channa007
    channa007 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Pure Acai Berry Reviews and Complaints

Debora from ripoffreport.comh

“My credit card has been charged, I cannot find a correct phone number to customer service, or any of the affiliated companies. The number I did find states that it will take 45 min so I put the phone down and it hung up on me. I have spent over 3 hours trying to contact someone and have been unsuccessful. I don’t need any more stress in my life, and the Acai Berry won’t cure that. The product doesn’t even work!!!”

Cherie Darmis from complaintsboard.com

“I cannot find their website anymore and I ordered the “free” sample thru an email. I am getting nowhere fast. I have had two charges against my card for $74.95 and have a package that came today in the mail that I am refusing but not sure how to get a refund??”

Paula from pissedcustomers.com

“I ordered a free trial bottle and was told I just had to pay shipping and handling ($6.00) and made the big mistake of giving my debit card number. Yesterday I received two bottles and a note saying the terms and agreement was that they would send me TWO bottles every month and automatically take out $88.97 each month! I never authorized THAT! That was NO WHERE on the agreement! ALL this for a bottle of stuff that do NOT even work!!!”

http://www.weightloss-ez.com/pure-acai-berry-scam-exposed/
  • nafroese
    nafroese Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I really appreciate that everyone agrees with my other hand!
  • jeniffer008
    Options
    Pure Acai Berrys is awesome fat burner for anyone and I know that because I also used it. With the help this one I loose my body cholesterol effectively and this one is also help to increase metabolism. This one really awesome!!!
  • TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    Options
    fresh blueberries and water in a blender