Hello all

Options
Hi everyone! I was always thin, sometimes too thin.......then I married Mr. Rhodes.........he loves to cook and spoils me so much that I gained fifty pounds. So now I am trying to get back in shape. We have started ballroom dancing so that helps a lot, but I am a winemaker so that really works against me. I am looking forward to meeting people to help keep me in check and give me good advice.

Replies

• wmlpd6
    wmlpd6 Posts: 135
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I am sure you will find plenty of encouragement and support on here. Good luck with your goals!

Will
  • akyraj2006
    akyraj2006 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    welcome!!!
  • Dannypuck
    Dannypuck Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck.
  • kdavc
    kdavc Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you!! I have been married for almost 3 years and have gained 20lbs, lost 3lbs so far. This site really helps me be aware of what/how much I am eating. My only word of advise/comment is keep up with workouts...no matter what it is...it really motivates me to eat less and better if I have done a hard workout...I don't want to "ruin" all my hard work by eating bad. :smile: Good luck to you on your journey keep posting!!!
  • MeJoanne
    Options
    :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: Hi everyone I need some friends to help me get back on track.I lost 76 lbs back in 2009 and can't get a pounds off since then. I need to lose 50 more for my health.I haven't lost a pound since, but I am happy that I havn't gained any weight back. I am a diabetic with other health problem. Thanks
  • Shannmfp11
    Shannmfp11 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do! It is such a great tool to have to keep track!