Accountability

Options
Adding this to my P90X workouts. Looking to hold myself accountable for my choices regarding
the foods I consume as well as my workouts. As an added bonus, I create the possibilty of meeting like
minded individuals.

Replies

• RoadkingDavid
    RoadkingDavid Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hey PowerPhillaFit. Im Daddiocoolcat. I have lost 55 lbs doing circiut training and MFP. Now Ive begun interval training under the program by Shin Ohtake. I suppose it is similar to P90X and Insanity workout programs. The app is great after the learning curve of finding food and creating recipes and the like. Good luck !!
  • SUgrad04
    Options
    Hi! What's P90X -- never heard of it & curious.
  • RoadkingDavid
    RoadkingDavid Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Programs like PX90, Insanity, Zumba (with weights), and Ohtake's Max Workouts use light to medium weights or bodyweight exercises using multiple movements designed to get your heart-rate up, confuse your muscles, and put your body in a fat-burning mode. It can be as simple as walking with bursts of jogging or running, or as complex as push-ups with multiple movements or squatting movements combined with thrusting into a push-up plank movement. It works, especially when combined with watching your calories and nutrition with MFP, whatever level of interval training you can manage.